查看: 44|回复: 0

描写初中生活英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 08:00:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  初中生活是我们每一个学生都会经历的过程,那么初中生活的英语作文要如何写呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的描写初中生活英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
初中生活英语作文篇1  Three years on, perhaps happiness has accelerated the passage of time. Remembering that I was in junior high school, it seemed like it was yesterday.
  The new moon. Always be curious about everything, always full of childishness. When I entered junior high school, everything was new. Look at everything around you with your innocent eyes. At that time, meet people to make friends. "Where are you from?" "I'm * *. What about you?" After the man, we will walk together and walk in the new school. The first course is rich and simple. In every class, we are passionate. First, it's like a blank sheet of paper. There were no fights, no teachers. We were naive then.
  Second day. The turning point in middle school life. Each of them secretly sets the learning goal, and prepares to make a blockbuster. At that time, I have found a kindred spirit with myself, and have my own life circle. We always talk in the hallways during class hours. "I have more money than Bill Gates." "I will be more beautiful than liu yifei." "I want bush to be my servant"... Although we know that our dreams are like soap bubbles, they will eventually burst, but we are also happy with these bold ideas. We have already added our dreams to our blueprint. We were so ignorant.
  First three, a tense and intense sprint. Everyone was buried in the sea. No one went to the school, and no one talked. The first two lines of life weighed heavily on us. Under high pressure, we keep the lights on until dawn. But life seems to be enriched, because we are getting closer and closer to our ideals. As they say, no teenager is complete without the first three. In the third year, we have a cup of Chinese, and we worked very hard at that time.
  Junior high school three years, like a green apple, very green, not perfect, but the most memorable.
初中生活英语作文篇2  I had just entered the school, and I couldn't adapt myself to the study and life in middle school. I couldn't afford to take classes and read novels secretly. All of these were seen by the head teacher. I remember that the teacher came to class, and I couldn't resist taking out the novel, but I just opened it, and I heard the teacher call my name. I didn't know what to do for a moment, and I stood up in a panic. I didn't realize that the novel in the drawer fell to the ground with a bang. I bent my head subconsciously and prepared to be criticized by the teacher. I think the teacher must have been angry. However, the teacher did not criticize me on the spot, but motioned for me to sit down. After class, the teacher took me to the office. He carefully instructed me how to adapt to the learning life in middle school, and recommended several good books for me to read after class. This may be a small thing for some students, but I remember in my heart that my academic performance rose in line. Over the past three years, with the continuous education and help of teachers, I have overcome difficulties, studied hard and achieved excellent results. Now I'm in the exam room, feeling the teacher's teaching.
  Three years of junior high school life, I remember the first time I gave a speech under the flag. That day, our class raised the flag. The teacher asked me to write a speech to praise the country's new achievements in advance and prepare to speak at the flag-raising ceremony. After receiving the assignment, I was both excited and nervous. How proud to speak to the whole school under the flag! But I was afraid to write bad, to disgrace the class. "Cherish this opportunity to exercise!" The teacher gave me a pep talk. So, using Sunday time, I thumbed through a lot of information, carefully crafted, and wrote an 800-odd word speech. After the teacher changed, in the home, I closed the room door to try to talk over 10 times, natural has become a bamboo in the chest. But when I saw so many eyes on me that day, I felt a little flustered, my forehead shaking and my voice shaking. It was the teacher's eyes that filled me with trust and encouragement, and I gathered up my courage and stood up to the test.
  The three years of junior high school are coming to an end. "Wave and say goodbye!" Although we have walked out of the school gate of junior high school, but the friendship between teachers and students is hard to forget, the colorful junior high school life will always be in my heart.
初中生活英语作文篇3  When you are carrying your new schoolbag and moving to the first stage of your junior high school, you have already started your junior middle school life.
  Junior high school life, short and good. You can make many friends and share your joys and sorrows with them. When you experience the joy of junior high school, you are not aware of the middle school.
  Middle school life, like a bottle of vinegar, tastes sour. It's as if you don't have an ideal exam, you feel sour, and you want to go to your friend and cry.
  Junior high school life, like a jar of honey, tasted sweet. When you get a point of honor, your heart will be sweeter than eating honey and you will feel very happy.
  Junior high school life, like a bowl of traditional Chinese medicine, tasted bitter. Just as you are hurt when you are wronged by your teacher, these heartaches are as hard to forget as the Chinese medicine that no one likes to drink.
  Junior high school life, like a string of chilli, tastes hot and spicy. Just as your friend is bullied, you seem to be eating chili, the anger in your heart is burning, unable to quench, until you find justice for your friend.
  This is junior middle school life, a high school life full of laughter and laughter, a middle school full of joys and sorrows, a life filled with sour and sweet and bitter junior high school.
  Friends, please cherish your junior high school life, it is so beautiful, at the same time it is so short!
  当你背着新书包,迈进初中校园的第一步时,就已开始你的初中生活了。
  初中生活,短暂而美好。你可以交到许多的朋友,和他们一起分享你的喜怒哀乐。当你体会到初中生活的快乐时,不知不觉中已临近中考了。
  初中生活,像一瓶陈醋,尝起来酸酸的。仿佛你考试发挥不理想,感觉酸酸的,好想扑在朋友坏里大哭一场。
  初中生活,像一罐蜂蜜,品起来甜甜的。当你获得一分荣誉时,心里会比吃了蜜还甜,感觉很开心。
  初中生活,像一碗中药,喝起来苦苦的。就像你被老师冤枉时,不免有些伤心,而这些伤心,正和那无人爱喝的中药一样,令人无法忘记它的苦味道。
  初中生活,像一串辣椒,吃起来辣辣的。正如你的朋友受欺负,你好似吃了辣椒一般,心中的怒火正熊熊燃烧着,无法浇灭,直到你为朋友找回公道。
  这就是初中生活,一个充满欢声笑语的初中生活,一个充满喜怒哀乐的初中生活,一个充满酸甜苦辣的初中生活。
  朋友,请珍惜你的初中生活吧,它是那样的美好,同时又是那样的短暂!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.