查看: 39|回复: 0

七年级优秀英语作文:珍爱生命

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:53:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  关爱生命,确保平安,让我们的生活更加幸福安康。下面是语文迷网整理的珍爱生命的英语作文范文,供大家阅读。
  英语作文1:珍爱生命
  I have been shocked many times by some accidents in my life through which I find Human’s life is like a delicate vase that will break into pieces for some unexpected incidents.
  One day in the summer of last year,I found something wrong with my body.It was a cyst as big as a coin found under my cheek.I felt very worried because,as I know,a cyst in that place was very dangerous.I was put into hospital after the doctor decided to remove it.After I entered the room of patients,I was jaw dropping because the looks of the patients were frightening,one person has a lump as big as a baseball on his face; another patient’s eyes were bruised too badly to be seen and an old man’s teeth had been all knocked off because the doctor would do an operation in his throat.I felt lucky and was even satisfied with my illness in this situation.
  英语作文2:珍爱生命
  It’s important for us to keep safe at school and it will make us study better and live more happily. In order to keep safe at school, we must pay attention to some things.
  First, be in order when we are going upstairs or downstairs. Second, make sure to be safe when we are doing sports. Try not to be hurt. Third, learn about some knowledge of safety. It’s helpful to us.
  If we follow the advice, we’ll make ourselves safe at school.
  英语作文3:珍爱生命
  An American west prospectors in return by the way friends desert, he alone trekking in vast wasteland. Winter arrived, wind clip out into the snow hit him, he had no food, and he had hurt his leg, shoes are. Feet in the blood. He can only to stumble in full cranky swamp, hills, stream of wasteland, very hard on. In his body is very weak, he met a Wolf. He found the horse with the sick Wolf lies behind him, licking it his blood tailing him. Thus, two dying creatures dragging their dying carcasses across the desolation of ti hunting each other. In order to overcome this return alive, horse made him sick of the sick Wolf, finally in people with the wolves won the battle middleman, he bit the Wolf dead, and drink the blood of the Wolf. Finally he saved, makes life emit dazzling rays of light
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.