查看: 39|回复: 0

小学英语作文:英语作文范文阅读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:44:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文是中考和高考必考题,也是考生重要的难关,考生一定要在平时多练习,多阅读,多训练,以下是小编整理的关于英语作文范文阅读,欢迎大家参阅。
  生活阅历Life Experience
  In my eye, my father is so adorable, because he can give me advices and help me to make the best decision. My father experienced a lot. When he graduated from college, his first job was to work in the office, then he found life was boring to sit in the office all the day, so he decided to quit and then started his trip to many places. My father had been traveled to many places, he opened his vision and then went back home to find another job he liked. When he met my mother, he thought it was time to settle down. I was so interested in his life experience, I couldn’t help thinking what if I go with him. I must will meet many new persons and then see the beautiful scenery. I want to live as my father, when the time comes, I will travel too.
  在我眼里,我的父亲是如此的可敬,因为他能给我建议和帮助我做出最好的决定。我父亲经历了很多。当他从大学毕业时,他的第一份工作是在办公室里工作,然后他发现生活是多么的无聊,整天坐在办公室里,所以他决定辞职,然后开始他去很多地方。我父亲已经去过很多地方,他开阔了视野,然后回到家找到另一个他喜欢的工作。当他遇见了我母亲,他认为是时候安定下来。我对他的生活经验很感兴趣, 忍不住想如果我和他一起去会怎么样。我一定会遇到很多不认识的人,然后看到美丽的风景。我想像我父亲那样活着,当时机成熟的时候,我也会去旅游。
  世界上最美的语言The Most Beautiful Language
  In the WorldIt is said that French is the most beautiful language in the world. I heard it when I was very small, which was from a textbook. At that time, I believed it and kept it in my heart. But as I grew up, I found that it was not true. I learned that every language was beautiful. There did not exist the most beautiful language. Some dialects were going to disappear, because less people use them, even the local people started to stop speaking it. Every language presents some culture and it is the feature of diversity. The world is beautiful because of its diversity. If we learn more language, we know more about the world.
  据说法语是世界上最美的语言。在我很小的时候我就从一本教科书上听到这样的说法了。那时,我坚信这样的说法,并在心里记住了这句话。但随着我慢慢长大,我发现这是不对的。我意识到每一种语言都是美丽的,并不存在最美的语言。由于使用者越来越少,甚至当地人也开始停止使用,有些方言就会消失掉。其实每一种语言都体现了一些文化多样性的特点。世界因其多样性而美丽。如果我们学习更多的语言,我们就能更好的了解这个世界。
  助人为乐Be Happy About Helping Others
  Since we go to school, we have received the education that helping others is the thing that we can be proud of. So when we give people a hand, we will be happy. But nowadays, the news has reported that many bad guys make use of the innocent children’s kindness and commit a crime. The public is so angry about this bad behavior and people have started to realize that children should learn to protect themselves when they help the strangers. Thus, when we help strangers, we need to tell our parents and never take action alone. It is important to protect ourselves, while we are still willing to help other people.
  我们一上学就被教导帮助别人是一件值得骄傲的事情。所以我们给他人伸出援助之手就会感到快乐。但现在,据新闻报道有很多坏人利用孩子的单纯善良来做一些犯罪的事情。人们对于这样的行为感到生气,也已经开始意识到孩子在帮助陌生人的时候要学会保护自己。所以,当我们去帮助陌生人时,我们要告知父母,永远都不要独自采取行动。保护自己是很重要的,但是我们仍然愿意帮助别人。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.