查看: 41|回复: 0

高中剪纸的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:44:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  剪纸,是中国汉族最古老的民间艺术之一。下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于高中剪纸的英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  剪纸
  Paper cutting is one of China’s most popular traditional folk arts. Chinese paper cutting has a history of more than 1,500 years.
  It was widespread particularly during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. People often beautify their homes with paper cuttings.
  During the Spring Festival and wedding celebrations, in particular, paper cuttings are used to decorate doors, windows and rooms in order to enhance the joyous atmosphere.
  The color most frequently used in paper cutting is red, which symbolizes health and prosperity.
  Chinese paper cutting is very popular around the world and it is often given as a present to foreign friends.
  剪纸艺术
  Many traditional arts are losing nowadays, because some of them have been replaced by the new machines and the scientific products. I feel so sorry about the losing arts, in my opinion, they are so classic and their charm will never fade away. Take my grandma for example. She is good at paper-cut which was inherited from her mother. But when comes to my mother’s generation, paper-cut seems to be kicked out, there are less people need it, so my mother doesn’t learn this skill. The paper-cut art is losing in my family. When I found my grandma had this skill, I was so surprised and curious about it. I asked my grandma to teach me this skill. During the process, I found this art was so great, I was attracted by it. Some traditional arts like paper-cup should be kept.
  如今很多传统艺术正在消失,因为一些传统已经被新的机器和科学的产品所替代。对于正在消失的艺术,我感到抱歉,在我看来,他们是如此经典和有魅力,将永远不会消失。以我奶奶为例。她擅长剪纸,继承了她母亲。但是当到我母亲这一代,剪纸似乎被淘汰了,越来越少的人需要它,所以我的母亲不学习这个技能。剪纸艺术在我家中逐渐失去。当我发现我奶奶有这个技能的时候,我是如此的惊讶和好奇。我叫奶奶教我这个技能。在这个过程中,我发现这门艺术是如此之大,我被它吸引住了。一些传统艺术像剪纸应该被保持。
  剪纸艺术
  China has a history of more than five thousand years, whose culture is various. Chinese people are so proud of their culture and many traditional arts are part of the national treasure, such as the festivals that contain the myths and the handwork. One of the special handwork products is paper-cut, which is now learned by less people.
  中国有五千多年的历史,它的文化是具有多样性的。中国人都为他们的文化感到自豪。许多传统艺术是国家财富的一部分,比如那些有着神话色彩的节日和手工作品。其中一个特别的手工产品就是剪纸,现在掌握这门技术的人也越来越少了。
  Paper-cut is an extraordinary art, which is using scissors to cut paper into graphics. This art just needs simple tool, but it is not easy at all. When we look at the masters to cut paper, it takes them only a few minutes to finish, in fact, for a freshman, they need to practise for a long time. This art has a long history. It reflects the wisdom of Chinese people.
  剪纸艺术是一种很特别的艺术,是用剪刀把纸切成各种图形。这种艺术只需要简单的工具,但是做起来却是不容易的。我们看大师剪纸时只需要几分钟就可以完成了,事实上,对于一个新手来说,他们需要练习很长时间。这种历史悠久的艺术反映的是中国人的智慧。
  My grandma inherits this art, and she can cut a lot of graphics. When I was very small, she tried to teach me this handwork, but I was addicted to playing computer games. Now I feel so regretful, because paper-cut is treasure, and many foreigners love it. But as a Chinese, I used to refuse it. The in-heritage of tradition needs everybody’s passion.
  我奶奶继承了这门艺术,她可以把纸剪成各种各样的形状。在我很小的时候,她试图把这个手工技术教给我,但是我沉迷于玩电脑游戏。现在我后悔了,因为剪纸是就是个瑰宝,许多外国人都喜欢,但作为一个中国人,我曾经竟然拒绝它。对传统的继承需要每个人给予热情。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.