查看: 21|回复: 0

介绍朋友的初一英语作文30词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:40:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们的生活,因为有了朋友才更加精彩。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的介绍朋友的初一英语作文30词,希望对你有帮助!
  介绍朋友的初一英语作文30词篇1
  One of my friend is a beautiful and clever girl whoes name is Li Hua.with rosy cheeks,she has a pair of bright eyes,which shine below her arch eyebrows. within her small mouth there are two lines of white teeth.
  Her hair is straight and long. hanging down to her shoulders. she is healthy and attractive.she is loved by her classmates.
  介绍朋友的初一英语作文30词篇2
  Hi!My name is Eric.I have a good friend .Her name is Alice.She is 14 years old.
  She is in No.2 middle school.She likes to learn English,and her English is very well.
  She likes playing basketball with her classmates.
  介绍朋友的初一英语作文30词篇3
  This is my friend. His name is Tom. He has two big eyes and a small nose. He has a big mouth and two small ears. He likes eating beef, chicken, hamburger, pizza, pork and Chinese cabbage. He is good at playing football and he is good at running. Tom runs faster than me.
  介绍朋友的初一英语作文30词篇4
  I have many friends. but my best friends is tom.he is 12 years old.he has short black hair.he is talktive.he is in grade 6 class 6. we are in both class. he likes palying football.we often playing football after school.we are best friends.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.