查看: 49|回复: 0

英语作文暑假计划及译文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:33:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I spent a really interesting holiday last summer.I went to Hailan with my families.We played happily.I laid on the beach and saw the blue sea.I felt really exciting. We collected beautiful shells.And had many sea food.I enjoyed this summer trip very much.I plan to go there again.it is a really great place to visit.
  How about your holiday?was it wonderful?Please tell me.
  This funny holiday
  This summer holiday is so full of fun .because I help my mother do the housework every day.
  In everday morning . I get up at 9 am and help my mother cooking breakfast. After breakfast, I go to do myself homework,then my mother help me washing dishes.I always finish my homework within 2 or 3 hours .
  When the noon come . We often cooking lunch together . But sometime my mother very busy , then I cooking lunch alone.
  In 4 pm to 6 pm ,at the afternoon . I will go swimming everyday . I always invent my good friend with me go swimming . It can let me relex and happy .
  So I say my summer holiday in this term is full of fun .
  去年夏天我真的度过了一个有趣的假期。我和我的家人去了Hailan。我们快乐地玩耍。我躺在沙滩上,看到了蓝色的大海。我感到非常激动人心。我们收集漂亮的贝壳。和有很多的海鲜。我非常享受这个夏天旅行。我计划去那里了。它真的是一个参观的好地方。
  你的假期怎么样?这是美好的吗?请告诉我。
  这个有趣的节日
  这个暑假充满乐趣。因为我每天都帮妈妈做家务。
  在日常的早晨。我在9点起床,帮妈妈煮早餐。早饭后,我去做我的家庭作业,然后我妈妈帮我洗碗。我总是在2或3个小时完成我的作业。
  中午什么时候来。我们经常在一起烹饪午餐。但有时我妈妈很忙,然后我烹饪午餐。
  在下午4点到6点,下午。我将每天去游泳。我总是跟我发明我的好朋友去游泳。它可以让我放松和快乐。
  所以我说这学期我的暑假充满了乐趣。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.