查看: 28|回复: 0

暑假作文英语素材

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:14:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  想要提高英语成绩的关键是提高英语作文写作水平。作为一名学生平时应该多利用空余的时间多做英语作文素材的积累。下面是师哈哈网小编整理的一些关于暑假作文英语素材的相关资料。供你参考。
暑假作文英语素材1  各国的饭堂Canteen In Different Countries
  Today, when I read the news on the Internet, I saw the very interesting news that caught my attention immediately. The news reported all kinds of food in the canteen of different countries. I thought about my canteen, which was complaining by students all the time. There were always students felt not satisfied with their schools’ canteens, so I was so curious about the foreign canteens. When I scanned over all the pictures, I was so surprised that I felt the food in our canteen was delicious. The food in countries like American and England had the meat and some dry vegetables, while the food in Asian countries like Japan and Korea look delicious. After seeing these pictures, I realized the food in our canteen was not that bad, we had the rice and the food choices were balanced, which helped to keep fit.
  今天,当我在互联网上看新闻的时候,我看到了非常有趣的消息,立即引起了我的注意。新闻报道各种食物在不同国家饭堂的情况。我想到我的食堂,总是被学生抱怨。总有学生不满意学校的食堂,所以我很好奇外国的食堂。当我浏览了所有的照片后,我很惊讶,我觉得我们食堂的食物是美味的。像美国和英国的食物有肉和一些干蔬菜,而亚洲国家如日本和韩国的食物看起来很好吃。看到这些照片后,我意识到我们食堂的食物并不是那么糟糕,我们有米饭,食物搭配是平衡的,有助于保持健康。
暑假作文英语素材2  广告的负面影响The Negative Sides of Advertisement
  Today, as the development of the media, people are affected by the advertisements greatly. When we are walking on the street, we can see the ads everywhere, they are spread by the newspaper, the radio and so on. The most obvious are the ads attached in the buildings. When we see the advertisements, we will be attracted by them and have the strong desire to buy the products. But the negative sides of advertisements will mislead the customers. Some products exaggerate the function, when people use them, they will realize that they are cheated and waste the money. The worst situation is that people use the fake products and get sick seriously, their health is under threat. So we must check out the advertisements before we buy the products. We should ask the doctor or see the customers’ real reaction.
  今天,由于媒体的发展,人们受到广告的很大影响。当我们在街上走的时候,可以看到广告无处不在,广告通过报纸,广播等等方式传播。最明显的广告就是贴在建筑物上面的。当我们看到这些广告,我们会被吸引,会有强烈的愿望要去买这些产品。但是广告的负面对误导消费者。一些产品夸大了功能,当人们使用,就会发现被骗,浪费了钱。最糟糕的情形就是人们使用了虚假产品,染上重病,他们的健康受到了威胁。因此我们必须在买产品前检查清楚。我们应该咨询下医生或者看看消费者的真是反应。
暑假作文英语素材3  对盗版产品说不Say No to Pirated Products
  In China, the problem of pirated products has been the big problem, the products such as CD and tap can be copied any time. Pirated products are challenging some industries, because pirated products not only much cheaper in price but also damage the copyright. As the pirated products are cheap, so the products’ quality is not good, people spend money to get the bad one. What’s more, as more people buy the pirated products, it will have negative effect on the original products which have the copyright. The manufacturers will loss the profit and don’t have the enthusiasm to produce the good products. People should have the consciousness to support the genius products, at the same time, more stricter laws and regulations should be carried out to punished the one who sells the pirated products. I believe this problem will be solved gradually.
  在中国,盗版产品的问题是一个很大的问题,那些像CD 和录影带的产品随时都有可能被抄袭。盗版产品挑战着一些产业,因为盗版产品不仅仅在价格上很便宜而且也危害了版权。由于盗版产品很便宜,因此产品的质量不好,人们花费很多钱却买来不好的。而且,随着越来越多的人买盗版产品,给原来有版权的产品带来了不好的影响。生产商会失去利润,没有热情去产品好的产品。人们应该有支持正版产品的意识,同时,要去执行更严格的法律法规,严惩贩卖盗版产品的人。我相信这样的问题会慢慢得到解决。
暑假作文英语素材4  当我们独立了When We Are Independent
  When I was very small, I was so envious about the adults, because they could do whatever they wanted and did not have to depend on their parents. For me, I did not have money and my parents limited my pocket money, so I couldn’t spend the money to buy whatever I wanted. It seems to me that being an adult is my only wish. Some day, I learned from the movie that being an adult was not that as perfect as I thought. In the movie, the man struggled to earn money to pay his bills, what’s more, he had to stay away from his family. Loneliness was always around him. To be independent means we can live our own way and make our own decision. We have more freedom. But at the same time, it also means more annoyance. So why just we enjoy this moment.
  在我很小的时候,我很羡慕成年人,因为他们可以做任何他们想做的,不必依赖他们的父母。对我来说,我没有钱,我的父母限制我的零花钱,所以我无法花钱去买所有我想要的。似乎成为一个成年人是我唯一的愿望。有一天,我从这部电影中了解到,作为一个成年人也没有我想象中的那么完美。在电影中,那个人努力挣钱来支付他的账单,更重要的是,他不得不远离他的家人。寂寞总是是围绕着他。独立意味着我们可以有自己的方式生活,做自己的决定。我们有的自由。但与此同时,这也意味着的烦恼。所以为什么不享受这一刻呢。
暑假作文英语素材5  分数和能力Score and Ability
  In China, the students have to take part in many exams, they need to get the high mark, so that they can enter the better school and have more chances to get to the college. Chinese education pays special attention to the score, it occupies important position, it seems that score decides the students’ future. In my opinion, score doesn’t mean everything, the score just proves that the students is good at studying, but not including his ability of other things. I have a classmate, he is good at studying, every time when he takes the exam, he almost can get the full mark, but he is week in hand work. When the teacher asks us to make some art work, he always fails and even doesn’t want to finish it. High score doesn’t mean overall ability, we should pay more attention to the ability of life, it can make sure us to be a better man.
  在中国,学生要参加很多的考试,他们需要考到高分,这样他们就可以进入到更好的学校,有的机会进入大学。中国的教育很注重分数,分数占据了很重要的位置,似乎分数决定了学生的将来。在我看来,分数并不意味着一切,它只是学生学习好的证明,但是并不包括在其他方面的能力。我有一个同学,他很擅长学习,每次当他考试时,他总能得到满分,但是在手工方面很薄弱。当老师叫我们制作一些手工活时,他总是失败,甚至不想要完成。高分并不意味着全面的能力,我们应该更注重生活的能力,那能让我们成为更好的人。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.