查看: 37|回复: 0

我的英语作文.5

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:11:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1a: look, listen and say.michael: hello, jane! what are you doing now?jane: guess!michael: are you doing your homework?jane: no, i am not.michael: are you watching tv?jane: yes, i am. what are you doing?michael: i am making cards.jane: would you like to play basketball?michael: good idea! see you soon.2a: look, listen and say.jane: michael, where is maria?michael: she is in the library.jane: what is she doing now?michael: she is reading.jane: is kang kang reading in the library, too?michael: no, he isn't. he is playing soccer on the playground.jane: what are wang li and li mei doing?michael: they are dancing in the gym.jane: are wang wei and lin tao dancing, too?michael: no, they aren't. they are in the dormitory. but they aren't sleeping at the moment. they are cleaning in the dormitory.                        
我的英语作文.5(2)  1a: listen, read and say.1.li ming: excuse me, may i borrow a few ren'ai project english workbooks?girl: of course, many students are using them, and they are doing better in english now.2. girl: here you are.li ming: great! how long can i keep them?girl: two weeks. and you must return them on time.li ming: sure, i will. thank you.girl: it is a pleasure.3.kangkang: excuse me, do you have any ren'ai english post?girl: sorry, we don't have any..kangkang: thank you all the same. bye-bye!girl: bye!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.