查看: 69|回复: 0

讨论学生住宿问题的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:09:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Living alone or Living with Roommates
  Nowadays, there has appeared a heated discussion among the college students as to whether they should live alone outside the campus or live together with other roommates in the students’ dormitory. Opinions are divided over the matter.
  Those who are in favor of Living alone maintain that it is very convenient to live by themselves. They can enjoy absolute freedom in a room of their own. They can have their own timetable without disturbing others. They are also free to equip the room with a personal computer so that they can have easy access to the Internet. From .
  But others argue that living with roommates has attractions of its own. With several students sharing the same room, each person’s experiences can be greatly enriched. They can learn a lot from talking to one another. By learning to tolerate the differences between individuals, they can become more mature.
  As far as I’m concerned, I prefer to live with roommates because I love the feeling of belonging. Besides, it is a lot cheaper to live in a dorm than to rent a apartment outside the campus.
  【参考翻译】
  现如今,在高校学生中有一个很热门的讨论话题是他们应该独自在校园外居住还是与室友一起在学生宿舍居住,在这个问题上不同人的看法分歧很大。
  那些喜欢独自生活的学生认为自己生活很方便。他们在自己的房子里能够享受完全的自由。他们可以随意安排自己的时间而不干扰别人。他们也可以自由的将个人电脑搬进房间,这样他们就可以很方便的上网。
  但是其他人则认为和室友同住有它自己的优点。很多人同住一个房间,个人的经历会丰富许多。他们可以在互相交谈中学到许多。通过学习包容彼此的不同,他们会变得更加成熟。
  就我自己而言,我更愿意与室友同住,因为我喜欢相处的感觉。另外,住学生宿舍要比在校外租住公寓便宜许多。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.