查看: 31|回复: 0

五一劳动节英语作文May Day

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:06:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  五一劳动节已经来临,因为这是一个快乐的假期,快乐的假期对于我们来说十分重要。小编今天为大家带来五一劳动节英语作文,一起来看看吧!
五一劳动节英语作文1  Today is May Day. My mother father and me went to park to have a picnic, and then visited my grandma and grandpa.
  今天是五一。我母亲和我父亲一起去公园野餐,然后参观了我的奶奶和爷爷。
  In the morning at nine o’clock, we went to park for picnic, we took juice, cornflakes, apples, oranges, lollipops, bananas, ice creams, mangoes, and so on. I also took toys, such as doll, ball, balloon, skateboard and a kite.
  在早上九点,我们去公园野餐,我们采取了汁,玉米片,苹果,桔子,棒棒糖,香蕉,冰淇淋,芒果,等等。我还带了玩具,如娃娃,球,气球,滑板和风筝。
  In the afternoon at two o’clock, we went to visit my grandma and grandpa. I helped grandpa to do some house work. My sister and me played skateboard and doll. At eight o’clock we went home, and played computer games for two hours and then went to bed.
  在下午二点,我们去看望我的爷爷和奶奶。我帮爷爷做一些家务。我姐姐和我玩滑板和娃娃。我们八点回家,打两个小时的电脑游戏,然后去睡觉。
  Today I’m very happy!
  今天我很开心!
五一劳动节英语作文2  May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful.
  In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.
  May Day is my favorite day!
五一劳动节英语作文3  今天是五一劳动节,爸爸妈妈带我去麒麟山游乐园玩。
  Today is Labor Day, mom and Dad took me to the mountain park.
  山脚下,来来往往的车辆,拥挤的人群在慢慢地往山上走,远远地看过去像一群群黑压压的蚂蚁。动物园门口有很多人买票,队伍排成一条长长的龙,热闹极了!我们继续往上走,一路上还遇到了三个同班同学。
  At the foot of the mountain, vehicles coming and going, the crowds in the hill walking slowly, far looked like a group of black ants. There are a lot of people to buy tickets at the gate of the zoo, the team lined up in a long long, very lively! We continue to go up, also encountered along the way three classmates.
  到了游乐园,我和爸爸一起玩了很刺激的冲浪和疯狂米老鼠,真过瘾!接着我还去玩了水上透明球,我蹲在一个大大的透明球里面,叔叔把球用力地推下水,到了水上,我摇摇摆摆地站起来,没几秒钟就摔了下去,像刚学走路的小弟弟,逗得岸上的人哈哈大笑。后来,我干脆懒洋洋地躺在球里面晒太阳,球在水上晃动,我就像婴儿一样躺在摇篮里摇啊摇,好玩极了!
  To the amusement park, I and my father played very exciting surfing and crazy Mickey Mouse, really hits the spot! Then I went to play on the water ball, I crouched in a substantially transparent ball, put the ball firmly push uncle into the water, into the water, I go swaying to stand up, not a few seconds fell, like a toddler brother, make people laugh on the shore. Later, I just lounged in the ball inside the sun, swaying in the water on the ball, I was like a baby in the cradle rocking, very fun!
  这真是快乐而又难忘的五一节啊!
  This is really a happy and memorable five one quarter ah!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.