查看: 49|回复: 0

高一关于地震的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:06:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Morning, my mother and I rubbed his change to eyes, skid to sit up, turn on the TV to watch the news, the television was on sichuan earthquake situation, my mother and I just watched with rapt attention, the news says the death toll has more than 170 people, 6986 people were injured. The people's liberation army uncles last night didn't sleep a wink last night, has been in the search and rescue, hope within 72 hours of gold rescue more people.
  Among them forth county has an 11 year old girl named Huang Siyi, her parents work in the county, Huang Siyi with grandma and grandpa always live together, at the time of the earthquake, Huang Siyi run down from upstairs, on the way to be on fence. With the help of the neighbours, rescued out of grace. Injury is very serious, scarlett yi has accepted the right leg amputation, but still in a coma, can only rely on breathing machine help to breathe. The doctor said she suffered serious damage of liver and kidneys. Grace is huaxi hospital intensive care unit for emergency treatment. To see her mother tearfully when accepting a reporter to interview, sad, my in the mind very afflictive, sour nose, I pray for her, want her to wake up and get well soon. Yi, come on!
  My heart trembling, and the terrible earthquake, damn, why didn't at the time of the earthquake precursor, why no one can predict? Before the typhoon weather here advised us that want us to do a good job of typhoon. Sincerely hope that we can anticipate this natural disaster.
  早晨,我和妈妈揉了揉惺松的眼睛,一骨碌地坐起来,打开电视看新闻,电视上面正在直播四川地震情况,我和妈妈就全神贯注地看了起来,新闻上说死亡人数已经超过170多人,6986人受伤。解放军叔叔们昨晚上一晚上都没合眼,一直在搜救,希望在72小时的黄金时间内搜救出更多的人民。
  其中芦山县有一位11岁女孩叫黄思怡,她父母在县城打工,黄思怡一直跟爷爷奶奶生活在一起,地震发生时,黄思怡从楼上往下跑,途中被围墙砸到。在邻居的帮助下,思怡被救出来。伤势很严重,思怡已经接受了右腿截肢手术,但依然昏迷不醒,只能靠呼吸机辅助呼吸。医生说她的肝、肾功能受到严重损害。思怡正在华西医院的重症监护室进行抢救。看到她妈妈接受记者采访的时候声泪俱下,伤心欲绝,我心里很难受,鼻子酸酸的,我为她祈祷,希望她快点醒过来,快点好起来。思怡,加油!
  我心里直打哆嗦,这可怕的地震真可恶,地震发生时为什么都没有前兆呢,为什么没有人能预测呢?我们这里台风来临之前气象台都会通知,要我们做好防台工作。真心希望我们人类能够事先预测这种自然灾害。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.