查看: 31|回复: 0

高二关于全球变暖英语作文80词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:05:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在这一则报导中,我学到很多事,但我第一个想到的是,造成地球变暖的原因是二氧化碳增加。
  In this paper, I have learned a lot of things, but I think the first one is the cause of global warming, the increase of carbon dioxide.
  为什么二氧化碳会增加呢?我想到的原因是人们常常开车、养食家畜、工厂大量排放黑烟……等。不过这些是大家可以一起解决,说不定可以改善地球继续暖化,例如:目的地很近的话可以骑自行车;目的地很远的话,可以搭乘公共交通运输工具;家畜的排泄物经过处理再排入河内;工厂可以建一座废弃处理厂……等。
  Why carbon dioxide will increase? I think the reason is often drive, raising livestock, food factory emissions of smoke...... Etc.. But these are all can solve them together, it can improve the Earth continues to warm, for example: the destination is close enough to ride a bike; destination long enough, can take the public transport; waste livestock treated and then discharged into the Hanoi factory; to build a waste treatment plant...... Etc..
  请大家不要小看二氧化碳的威力,等到海平面上升、都市浸水和农地淹没,到最后就会面临粮食不足的危机了。请大家跟我一起喊:停止伤害地球的行为吧!我们居住的地球只有一个。
  Please do not underestimate the power of carbon dioxide, when the sea level rise, urban water and farmland submerged, eventually facing food shortage. Please call with me: "stop the harm to the earth's behavior! Only one earth on which we live. "
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.