查看: 61|回复: 0

未来的工作英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:05:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Nowadays ,more and more people prefer to work abroad rather than work at home According to statistics.since 1980, nearly two-thirds of the 1 million people who study overseas did not return home..Because they hold that there may have more possibilities to find a better job and earn more money overseas .But others still believed that at home is better than overseas ,because there have many relationships for you ,which may make it easier for you to find a cozy job .However ,I have another reason for working at home ,I think that it is also convenient for us to look after our family numbers ,because the reason why we want to find a better job is not only making a great living condition for our own but also bring comfort to our family numbers ,and with the rapid development of international trade ,more and more ideal jobs are waiting for us ,so I prefer to work at home.
  【参考译文】
  如今,越来越多的人喜欢到国外工作而不是在家工作,据统计,自1980以来,近三分之二的100万人留学没有回家..因为他们认为可能有更多的机会找到更好的工作,赚更多的钱,但别人仍然认为海外。国内比国外,因为有很多对你的人际关系,可以使你找到一个舒适的工作,但是,我已经在家工作的另一个原因,我认为它也方便我们照顾我们的家人,因为我们为什么想找一份更好的工作的原因是不仅使一个伟大的生活条件,我们自己也给我们的家人带来安慰随着国际贸易的迅速发展,越来越多的理想工作在等着我们,所以我宁愿在家工作。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.