查看: 22|回复: 0

关于初三英语作文三篇推荐

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:04:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  初三英语作文:My Chinese Teacher
  Hello, everyone! Today I'll tell you about my Chinese teacher.
  Zhu Jingyan is my Chinese teacher. She is tall and beautiful. She has big eyes and long hair. Look, she is wearing a red dress today. The dress fits her very well. She is reading a book now. She is reading very carefully.
  All of us love her very much. Why? Because she is very friendly and lovely. We are good friends. We often chat and play games with her. We often have a great time. Sometimes we dislike her, because she is angry. We are very afraid, so we don't make any noise.
  My Chinese teacher is a good teacher. She works hard and she knows many things. When we answer her questions, she always listens to me carefully with a smile on her face. In her class, we often learn many things, so we like the Chinese lessons very much.
  初三英语作文:The Sea
  What do you know about the sea? Some people know about it, but others don't. The sea looks beautiful on a fine sunny day, but when there's a strong wind, it's very rough. What else do you know about it?
  Of course, the sea is very big. In the world, there is more sea than land. Do you know Hainan Island? It's really very nice. We can see beaches, trees and the sea. We can swim and visit a lot of beautiful places.
  When you swim in the sea, you feel that the water is salty.
  At last, I tell you about the Dead Sea. Fish can't live in it, because it's dangerous. This sea is too salty.
  The sea is nice, but sometimes it's not good.
  初三英语作文:Lucky or Not?
  When I was a small child, I usually thought it was a good luck to be sick in bed. You see, when you are ill, you can stay home. There is no need to finish so much homework. Your parents will take care of you. Besides there is always something good to eat. Isn't it enjoyable to eat so much nice food?
  A week ago, I was really in hospital. It was painful for me to stay in bed for several days. I couldn't get up. I couldn't even move. I didn't want to eat anything though there was a lot before me. I missed my classmates and teachers so much that I was anxious to get back to meet my friends. I was also worried about my final examination.
  Now I have grown up. I have changed my mind.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.