查看: 43|回复: 0

乱扔垃圾高中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:04:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Waste management is a big problem for Australia. Australian population continues to grow and we need to use more and more resources and creating more waste. Wastes are substances that have no further use and if disposed of in land water or air can harm humans or the environment. If we don’t do something for the amount of waste that is produced there is a risk that we may run out of room in landfills or even run out of resources and I conducted the surveys from my friends and neighbours to check how many rubbish we need to waste and what is that.
  I conducted 20 surveys asking them about type and amount of waste that they generate each week. The results showed that about 35% of people have 2 bags of rubbish per day. And about 25% of people have 1 and 3 bags of rubbish per day. The rest of them have 8+ bags per week. Do you know how large of the number for the rubbish? If an average weight of 2 kg per bag that’s mean we got about 116+kg per week for 20 household. If we have 23 million people in Australia that’s mean we need to waste about 113.4 million rubbishes per week. That’s a really huge number. And then I want to tell them about which strategies they need to be using to make a positive impact on waste management. If we still waste that lot may be one day all the landfill are full and we have to found a new place to set the rubbish and at that time we will be really regret.
  The survey result also showed that there were a number of different types of waste thrown out in each household. Just like I think before most of them are food waste (29%) and the following are plastic (21%) garden waste (18%) paper product (15%) glass (10%) miscellaneous (5%) and the last one is aluminium (2%). As you see food waste still pretty much but we can’t do anything to that right? Therefore we need to improve our waste management by recycling the paper product glass and aluminium rather putting them in the garbage. That will be helpful for reduce landfill and save resources. May be that just a really small number for the rubbishes waste but that will make landfill have a lot space to put other rubbish.
  In the survey people were asked to rank which strategies they would be prepared to use to help better manage waste. Most people said use products that can be reused or recycled is the first one the next highest rank is choose to buy goods that have less packaging and join an environmental group establish a worm farm to reduce food waste and put rubbish in a bin not on the ground. The least popular choice is Volunteer to help on ‘clean up Australia day’. These choices show u people want to do something more easily to do and don’t need too much time to spend to do.
  I think Australian people need to do one thing good and that does will be fine just need to improve our own waste management by recycling the paper glass and aluminium. If Australian government will check all the time and wanning people that will be more easily. Thank for reading.
  【参考译文】
  废物管理是澳大利亚的一个大问题。澳大利亚人口继续增长,我们需要使用越来越多的资源和创造更多的浪费。废物是没有进一步利用的物质,如果处置在陆地、水或空气中,会危害人类或环境。如果我们不做一些废物的生产量,有一个风险,我们可能会耗尽在垃圾填埋场的空间,甚至耗尽资源,我进行了调查,从我的朋友和邻居,以检查有多少垃圾,我们需要浪费,是什么。
  我进行了20次调查,询问他们每周产生的废物的类型和数量。结果表明,约35%的人每天有2袋垃圾。大约25%的人每天有1袋和3袋垃圾。其余的人每周有8袋。你知道垃圾的数量有多大吗?如果每个袋子的平均重量为2公斤,这意味着我们每周得到大约116 +公斤的20户。如果我们在澳大利亚有2300万人,这意味着我们需要浪费大约1亿1340万的垃圾每周。这是一个非常庞大的数字。然后,我想告诉他们,他们需要使用哪些策略对废物管理产生积极的影响。如果我们仍然浪费了很多,也许有一天所有的垃圾填埋场是充分的,我们必须找到一个新的地方设置垃圾,在那个时候,我们将是真正的遗憾。
  调查结果还显示,每家每户都有一些不同类型的垃圾被扔掉。就像我以前认为的,大部分是食物垃圾(29%),下面是塑料(21%),花园垃圾(18%),纸制品(15%),玻璃(10%),杂项(5%),最后一个是铝(3)。正如你看到的食物垃圾仍然相当多,但我们不能做任何事情,对不对?因此,我们需要通过回收纸制品、玻璃和铝来改善废物管理,而不是把它们放进垃圾桶里。这将有助于减少填埋和节约资源。可能是对于垃圾废物只是一个很小的数字,但这将使垃圾有很多空间放其他垃圾。
  在调查中,人们被要求排列哪些策略,他们将准备使用,以帮助更好地管理废物。大多数人说,使用的产品,可重复使用或回收是第一个,下一个排名最高的是选择购买的货物,减少包装和加入环保集团,建立一个蠕虫农场,以减少食物浪费,把垃圾放在一个垃圾桶,而不是在地面上。最不受欢迎的选择是自愿帮助清理澳大利亚日。这些选择表明你,人们想做的事情更容易做,不需要太多的时间去做。
  我认为澳大利亚人民需要做一件好事,这将是罚款,只是需要改善我们自己的废物管理,回收纸张,玻璃和铝。如果澳大利亚政府将检查所有的时间和万宁人,那样会更容易。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.