查看: 27|回复: 0

回忆初中生活英语作文「推荐」

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:04:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  初中的生活是美好的,下面语文迷为大家带来了回忆初中生活的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
  回忆初中生活英语作文一
  My grade school days are the most wonderful time I have ever had. In those days I always wanted as eagerly to learn as a dog prowls about in search of food. The teachers taught me not only the three R's but also the way to observe the world surrounding us. They laid more stress on observation than on memorization. Thus we had much time to talk over and trade our learning experiences. What excited me most during my grade school days, however, was to be out collecting specimens of the butterfly. Once, on a sunny day and after walking a good while, we reached a one began to catch the butterflies with great excitement while the teacher told us about the living habit of them. Though we spent more time in playing than in catching butterflies, we still had a rich collection when we went home, and a rich knowledge of wildlife into the bargain. After I attended junior high school I did not have much of an opportunity to learn the way I did in grade school, but did not regret because we are bound to go through various stages of life. Anyway, my grade school education was the cornerstone of my later learning career and for that single reason, if not for any other, I am grateful to it.
  回忆初中生活英语作文二
  I\'ve been in my middle school for four years。 Four years\' school life plays an important role in my life。
  I enjoy making friends, getting knowledge and having interesting time in my school。 I have also made friendship with lots of classmates, and I have also been taught different lessons by lots of different patient teachers。 I have grown up a lot in the past four years。
  I will never forget my four years\' school life。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.