查看: 48|回复: 0

关于国庆节计划的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:04:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  国庆节期间我们有7天的长假,你是怎么打算的呢?下面是小编精心整理的国庆节长假的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
  国庆节计划的英语作文一:
  National Day is coming.I like traveling very much.I want to travel all over the world.Because I think traveling is quite interesting.At the same time,we can watch beautiful scenery.It also can open our eyes.
  If I have the chance,I want to go to Beijing first,because it's our capital.There are many famous places of interest to go,such as the Great Wall,Tian‘anmen Square,Beihai Park and so on.I'll take many photos,because they will help me remember the trip forever.We know the Olympic Games has been held in Beijing .All people in Beijing have being trying their best to make beijing more beautiful.I hope I can watch the best beautiful beijing.I will go there by train.I think traveling by train is far more comfortable and cheaper国庆节快到了.我非常喜欢旅游.我想要环游世界.因为我认为旅游是相当有趣的.与此同时,我们还能看到美丽的风景.它也可以打开我们的眼睛.
  如果我有机会的话,我想去北京的第一,因为它是我们的首都.有许多著名的名胜古迹去,例如长城、天安门广场,北海公园等等.我要带许多照片,因为他们将帮助我记住这次旅行,直到永远.我们知道奥运会已经在北京举行.所有的人都在北京正在尽最大的努力使北京更加美丽.我希望我能看最好的北京.我要乘火车去那儿.我想坐火车旅行远更舒适、更便宜
  国庆节计划的英语作文二:
  With the coming of national day, I have a one week holiday. I really expect to it, because it want to have a short trip during these days. I will travel to Jiuzhai Valley with my parents for three days. I have heard that the scenery of Jiuzhai Valley is very beautiful in autumn that it’s the best time to travel there. Autumn is my most favorite season so I want to enjoy the beauty of such a wonderful place. I do some preparations for this trip. For example, I search the Internet to see the travel raiders and I have known where the most attracting place is and where to live in. I am sure it will be a wonderful journey. There are only several days for the coming trip, but I have been too excited to wait.
  国庆节计划的英语作文三:
  National day was coming .i had seven days of holiday.our family had a vacation in beijing.it was a beautiful city.we stayed in a week.the hotel we lived in was very beautiful.we enjoyed the special coffee and listen to the popular music.we learned the people's lives and the custom there.we liked the beautiful view there !we more liked people there because they are friendly!i enjoyed myself.if i have the another chance,i would like to come.
  国庆节来了,我有七天的假期.我们全家去北京度假,那是一个美丽的城市.我们在那里待上一个星期.我们住的旅馆很漂亮,我们享受可口的咖啡,听着流行音乐,我们了解了那儿人们的生活和习俗.我们喜欢那里美丽的风景,我喜欢那儿的人,因为他们和友好!我玩的很开心!如果还有机会,我还要来!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.