查看: 28|回复: 0

高一期末英语作文预测:特别的一天

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:04:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  【英语作文】
  Today is a special day ,it’s my maternal Grandpa’s birthday.In many years,we celebrated the day together happily ,with our whole family.But he has gone …and won’t come back again.We know he is living in the heaven, with God and gods.
  That day ,I standed before him,during a queit moment ,he was looking at me ,smiling in peace …. And the next moring , he passed away…
  I enjoyed the beautiful stories my grandpa told . He was a marvelous storyteller.When I was a child , he liked to told mythology for us. All the children crowded around him,like subjects around the throne. One after another,he told stories from his hearts. And now,I announce that it is maternal Grandpa turn to listen to my stories for a change. I want to told him all about my shool life,with wet ,flashing eyes.It recalls all kinds of lost memories & stories about when we are little,stories about when Grandpa was young , stories that are shared family treasures .
  【译文】
  今天是特别的一天,这是我的母亲爷爷的生日。在许多年里,我们一起庆祝这一天快乐,我们全家。但他已经…了,不会再回来了。我们知道他是生活在天堂,神和神。
  那一天,我在他面前贮立在一个平静的时刻,他看着我,微笑着在和平…。下一个早上,他去世了…
  我的爷爷告诉我喜欢美丽的故事。他是一个了不起的讲故事的人。当我还是个孩子的时候,他喜欢为我们对神话。所有的孩子都挤在他身边,像主题围绕王位。一个接一个,他告诉故事从他的心。现在,我宣布,轮到孕产妇爷爷听我讲故事的时候了。我想告诉他关于我的学校生活,用湿,闪烁的眼睛。回忆起各种各样的失去的记忆&&故事当我们小的时候,爷爷年轻时的故事,故事共享的家庭财富。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.