查看: 58|回复: 0

劳动节七年级下册英语作文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:02:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Hello, today is May Day. I and My father, mother and sister went shopping.
  今天是五一劳动节,我陪同父母和妹妹一起去购物。
  We bought, lollipops, ice creams, cornflakes, toasts, butter, orange, milk and rolls. And my mother bought toys for me. Such as: train, ball, balloon, car, doll, plane and skateboard. After that we went to zoo. I saw rabbit, tigers, snails, and lions, hamsters, Mouses and zebras and so all.
  我买了一些棒棒糖,冰激淋,玉米片,烤,酱,橘子,牛奶和面包。我妈妈给我买了些玩具,比如:火车,球,气球,汽车,洋娃娃,飞机和滑板。我们还去了,动物园,我见到了老虎,蜗牛,和狮子,仓鼠,小老鼠和斑马等等。
  My sister asked me“what do your like?”I answered“I like skipping rope. That’s very nice.”She said“Here is you prize,Sunny!”“Oh, thank you! I love it!”I shouted. We sat under a tree. After lunch we drank some milk.
  我们坐在树荫底下休息的时候,我妹妹问我:“你喜欢哪项运动”。我说:“我非常喜欢跳绳。那特别好玩”。她说“给您,高兴吧!”“噢,太谢谢了,我好喜欢它”,我大声尖叫(兴奋,这都是我们坐在树荫底下说的话)。午饭后,我们喝了一些牛奶。
劳动节七年级下册英语作文  In the annual labor day again, I'm going to do one thing, to experience the hard labor.
  My grandpa at home there is a mountain, the spring is bamboo shoots growth season, he went up into the mountain to dig bamboo shoots every day. I want to experience of work, three dig bamboo shoots. In the morning I carry a small hoe grandpa and up the hill. Later in the mountain, my grandfather began to dig, I also can't wait to picking up a small hoe. Very hard but the mountain soil, hoe and very heavy, I was too tired to full head big sweat without digging for a minute. So I sat down to rest.
  I saw grandpa also rest for a while in the full head big sweat, I quickly took the grandpa towel to wipe the sweat, and then handed over tea. Grandpa looked at me and smiled happily. I realized work hard today, also know each work hard!
  又到了一年一度的劳动节了,我准备去做一件事情,去体验劳动的辛苦。
  我的外公家里有一片山地,春天是竹笋的生长旺季,他每天都要上山去挖竹笋。我要体验的劳动就三挖竹笋。早上我背着小锄头就和外公上山了。到了山上以后,外公就开始挖了,我也迫不及待的抡起了小锄头。可是山上的土很硬,锄头又很重,我没有挖了一会就累得满头大汗了。于是我就坐下来休息了。
  我休息了一会就看到外公还在满头大汗的挖,我赶忙拿了毛巾去给外公擦汗,然后又递上了茶水。外公看着我开心地笑了。我今天体会到了劳动的辛苦了,也知道了每一份成果的艰辛!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.