查看: 45|回复: 0

初一英语作文范文 我的朋友

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:01:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  My friend, there are many, the most close to good but there is only one - Wang Yikun.
  He, the figure is tall, very strong. A shiny black head of thick hair, two knife-shaped eyebrows, appears to be healthy and energetic. At ordinary times very love smile, a smile, revealing a mouthful of white teeth. He not only grow human spirit, and also quite brilliant, no matter what time, he can speak correctly, really let a person admire.
  We have been together, such as better paint like glue. But recently, something happened, but let we each rush thing, don't talk anymore. That is, when a play table tennis, because a controversial ball, our bitter rivals, clashing frequently is flushed, the last spoken to each other, nose or quarrelled dart. For days, but we didn't say a word. Without a friend accompany, suddenly feel so lost, but my self-esteem, how also don't want to take a reason him first. Like he also doesn't matter to me, more aggravated the pain of my heart, I promised myself, never ignore him again.
  That's one afternoon, a fine drizzle and didn't bring rain gear I had to stop in front of the classroom, he silently walked over to me at this moment, an umbrella in my head. Back when we still nothing, but each other hug to each other is so tight!
  我的朋友有许多,最知心要好的却只有一个---王艺琨。
  他,身材高高的,非常健壮。一头黑油油的浓密的头发,两条剑眉,显得神采奕奕。平时很爱笑,一笑起来,露出一口洁白的牙齿。他不但人长得精神,而且也挺有才气的,无论什么时间,他都能出口成章,真是让人佩服。
  我们一直形影不离,好得如如漆似胶。可是不久前,发生了一件事,却让我们各奔东西,再也不说话了。那是在一次打乒乓球时,因为一个有争议的球,我们互不相让,争得面红耳赤,最后都赌气互不理睬,分道扬镖了。一连几天,课间我们都没再说一句话。没有了朋友的相伴,突然感到是那么失落,但我自尊心作怪,怎么也不愿先搭理他。他好像也对我无所谓,更加剧了我内心的痛苦,我暗暗发誓,永远也不会再理他。
  那是一天下午,天下起了细密的小雨,没带雨具的我只好停在教室门前发呆,这时他默默走到我跟前,把伞搭到了我头上。回去时,我们依然无话,但彼此相拥得是那么紧!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.