如何写好初一期末英语作文分析

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 07:00:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  初一期末写作指导
  一basic rules (写作规则)
  1.信息提取—找全信息2.信息加工–- 重组信息 (适当的加入细节)
  3.列提纲—确定句式,关联词,过渡词,较高级的句型和词汇
  方法一:善用词汇 甚至善用高级词汇
  A.They listened to the music on the beach.
  B .They enjoyed the music on the beach.
  A I wish you can help me.
  B I’m looking forward to your help.
  A They arrived early.
  B They arrived as early as they could.
  A His dog was saved at last. He was very surprised.
  B To his surprise, his dog was saved at last.
  A I think learning English is interesting.
  B I find it really fun to learn English .
  A We should protect the environment.
  B It’s our duty to protect the environment.
  方法二:活用多种句型
  A She is very young.
  She can’t carry the heavy box.
  B She is too young to carry the heavy box.
  C She is so young that she can’t carry the …
  D She is not old enough to carry the…
  表示并列或递进: and, as well as, both…and, what’s more not only…but also, neither…nor
  2.表示选择: or, either…or
  3.表示转折: but,however,although hough,after all,anyway
  4.表示因果: because, so, therefore,since,for,as a result
  5.表示条件: if , unless
  6.表示对比: instead, not…but, while, in the same way, on the one hand…on the other hand
  7.表示解释: for example, for instance, such as, that is to say, in other words,to tell the truth
  8.表示顺序: to begin with, firstly, first (of all), second(ly), next, later, since then, from then on, finally, in the end
  9.表示强调: also, besides, especially, actually, in fact
  10.表示结论: all in all, altogether, in a word, generally speaking, in short
  用恰当的连词,连接下面各句。
  How do people spend their vacationWe made a survey and here is our report.
  According to it, a lot of people travel. And some people stay at home. They watch TV or surf the Internet. Also some other people visit friends or parents. However, a few people work. Come and enjoy your vacation. People who relax well work well.
  增加连接词:How do people spend their vacationWe made a survey and here is our report.According to it, a lot of people travel. And some people stay at home. They watch TV or surf the Internet. Also some other people visit friends or parents. However, a few people work. Come and enjoy your vacation. People who relax well work well.
  美文赏析: We interviewed people about the ways to spend the vacation and here is our report. According to it, most people choose to travel to get away from the busy world during the holidays. Then some people like to stay at home, watching TV or surfing the Internet to have a good rest. And to
  visit friends or parents also makes them relaxed. However, a few people have to work. Come and enjoy your vacation. People who relax well work well.
  增加谚语后的效果。
  According to it, most people choose to travel to get away from the busy world during the holidays. Then some people like to stay at home, watching TV or surfing the Internet to have a good rest. However, a few people have to work. As the saying goes, ―All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.‖ Come and enjoy your vacation. People who relax well work well.
  谚语总结:
  However, a few people have to work. ____________________________________________
  As the saying goes, “All work and no play makes____________________________________________
  Jack a dull boy.” Come and enjoy your vacation. People____________________________________________
  who relax well work well. ____________________________________________
  方法四:妙用引文和例子(多用于―第二段‖)
  We teenagers should do what we can to protect the environment and save the earth.For example, we can use recyclable bags instead of plastic bags, stop using napkins, plant more trees and save water and energy.
  I often help my parents do housework, such as washing dishes, folding the clothes, taking out the trash and so on.
  方法五 结尾:提出倡议或号召
  Let’s …
  Do it now ! / Don’t do it again!
  As students, we should start from ourselves.
  Don’t wait. Join us now!
  Start to join us now!
  Don’t put it off! Become a volunteer today!
  How amazing! I can’t wait!
  Save animals! Save Ourselves! Save our planet!
  Don’t hesitate(犹豫). It will be great fun!
  怎样保护动物的优美语句
  1. we shouldn’t eat wild animals.We should keep them away from our dinner. In this way,there will not be wild animals on sale. I think the hunters and killers will become fewer and fewer.
  2 We need to protect animals better.We should give them fresh water to drink.We should make the forests bigger for animals in danger to live in.We should advice people not to kill animals beacause they are our friends!
  3 we should protect the environment.We should stop people from cutting trees down. Without trees, wild animals will lose their home. And we will lose our animal friends. All of us should try our best to protect animals.
  有关音乐的优美语句
  1. Almost everyone is fond of music.I am a music lover.
  2. Listening to music is a hobby in my life.
  3.Listening to music will make me feel relaxed.
  4.Whenever I feel sad, I can just turn on the radio and listen to some music.
  5.Music can cheer me up when I am sad.
  6.feelings of country people. Pop music can make us excited and happy.
  7.I am willing to share their happiness and trouble. 8.Music comes from the heart and flows into the heart.
  9.Music is a kind of language that all the people in the world can understand it
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.