查看: 52|回复: 0

初一英语作文我的学校

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:59:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一篇
  I have moved to my new school since Septmber. It is a modern and nice school which is in our city. It has a playground, a library , several labs, classrooms with electronic equipment and so on. It's quite different from my old school. It's larger, much more modern. This is why I love my new school. If you are free, you are warmly welcomed to come to our school to have a look.
  第二篇
  When I was six years old, I began to go to school. The first school (which) I attended was a primary school. There were many subjects (which were taught in the school, such as Chinese, arithmetic, history, geography, drawing and so forth. Since I was (became) a student, I studied very hard. My parents were quite proud of me.
  After I had studied there for three years, I entered a junior high school. When I was twelve years old, I became a student of a senior high school. I still studied very hard. Except on sick leave I was never absent from class. Everybody looked upon me as a model student.
  第三篇
  I am a student in Changsha NO 28 Middle shcool. In our schoo there are about 60 teachers and 900 studentsl. Our campus is very large with two small gardens. And there planted many flowers and trees. We enjoy beautiful flowers in spring, summer and autumn. They are the places the students like most. There are two modern teaching buildings in my school. Our classrooms are large and bright. We feel so happy to study in such comfortable classrooms. Besides, the teachers in our school are so excellent that they are popular in our students. Teachers build a good relationship with us Students. I am sure you will like my school.
  第四篇
  I like my school life very much,it is very interesting.I usually reach school at half past seven.Then we do morning exercises at eight o'clock.We have eight lessons every day.The lesson begin at a quarter past eight.My favourite subject is English.I can get a lot of English knowledge from our teacher.Our teacher are very good-natured.They are always kind to us.I also like our outdoor activities.When we have outdoor activities,everyone in the playground is active and lively.How happy we are in our beautiful school!I love the life in my school!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.