查看: 35|回复: 0

英语作文:英语学习计划

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:59:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I’m a middle school student. I love English, but it’s hard for me. Now I have a good plan to learn English.
  我是一名中学生。我喜欢英语,但是对我来说却很难。现在我有一个很好的英语学习计划。
  I have a pronunciation problem. I can’t pronounce so well. So I plan to listen to the tape and read after it. I can’t read English passages quickly and can’t write a passage clearly. Now I plan to read more and practice writing often. As for listening, sometimes I can’t understand what others are saying. So I plan to improve myself by listening to the radio and TV. Grammar is the most difficult for me. I have no idea of it, but I think my English teacher can help me with it.
  我的发音有点问题。我发音不好。所以我打算听磁带并跟读。我不能快速地阅读英语文章,也不能清清楚楚地写文章。现在我计划看多些书,经常练习写作。至于听力,有时候我无法理解其他人在说什么。所以我打算通过听收音机和电视来提高我自己。对我来说语法是最难的。我都不知道怎么办,不过我觉得我的英语老师能够帮助我。
  With this English-learning plan, I’m hoping for great progress.
  有了这个英语学习计划,我希望能取得很大的进步。
英语学习计划2  The new semester has begun. In this semester, I plan to have a plenary English time, so I made the following plan which is considered perfect.
  I will preview the new lessons for 30 minutes to 1 hour on the day before the English class. In class, I'll try my best to understand every point. If necessary, I'll take notes and ask at least one question every class. And I want to be active in speaking. According to the requirement of the teacher, I am going to take written exercises. It's time to read texts aloud from seven twenty-five to a quarter to eight a.m everyday except Sunday. My oral English practice will be done for 30 minutes twice a week. To enlarge my vocabulary, I should learn 60 words everyday except Sunday. As we all know, reviewing the learnt courses is very important. So 1 hour's reviewing on Sunday is essential.
  How's my perfect plan? I will insist on carrying it out and make an effort on my English learning .I believe it will work. Come on!
英语学习计划3  Dear Li Lei,
  How is everything going?
  I’m writing to you to tell you my conditions. Now, i am a postgraduate student, Until now I’m not sure if I am interested in teaching, although I as a free normal student, I’m supposed to be a teacher in (转 载于: 在 点 网)the future. while it seemed that the choice is boundless, everything is changing. In spite of that, I still believe a promising future is waiting for me. What I need to do is making a new plan for it and keeping the pursuit of it. I have took plans in my postgraduate life.
  First of all, I need to acquire knowledge in my first year .As everyone say: Knowledge is power. I’m must have full of energy, especially in the competitive society today. Secondly, I decide to make my postgraduate graduation thesis. My final aim is searching a job, so I want to take a civil service examination before graduate from postgraduate. I believe I can do it.
  There are my plans in my postgraduate. Meanwhile, I wish you have a good future.
  Yours sincerely
  Chen Hong qi
  过得可好?
  我给你写信告诉你我的条件。现在,我是一个研究生,直到现在我不确定我是否有兴趣在教学中,虽然我作为一个自由正常的学生,我应该是一个老师。虽然它似乎选择是无限的,一切都在变化。尽管如此,我仍然相信一个充满希望的未来正等待着我。我需要做的是使一个新的计划,并坚持追求它。我把我的研究生生活的计划。
  首先,我需要获得的知识在我的第一年。大家都说:知识就是力量。我必须有充分的能量,尤其是在竞争激烈的当今社会。其次,我决定把我的研究生毕业论文。我的最终目的是找工作,所以我想参加公务员考试前毕业的研究生。我相信我能做到。
  有我的计划,我的研究生。同时,我希望你有个好的未来。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.