查看: 40|回复: 0

写一次爬山活动的初一英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:59:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  One day, Mother and I went to climb Mount Huang. When I began to climb, I felt very easy. But when I climbed the haft way, I was very' tired.and quite out of breath. I asked mother, "Can I climb to the top?" Mother answered, "As long as you have courage, you can conquer every mountain,
  no matter how high it is! "So I went ahead. Half an hour later, I climbed to the top finally. What a wonderful day I had!
写一次爬山活动的英语范文【二】  Yesterday was Saturday. Lin Jiali and I came to the Nanshan Mountain by Bus 226. We climbed and climbed. We are thirsty and tired. We stopped to climb and drank some water. Then we climbed again. Look! The Nanshan Mountain is very beautiful. The tree is green. The water is clean. The air and the land clean, too. So we took a lot of photos. It was fun. We were so happy.
  Come and climb the Nanshan Mountain! You can do these things too.
写一次爬山活动的英语范文【三】  We had a seven-day holiday for May Day. So my family and I went to climb Country Mountain.
  We went there by my father's car. It took about an hour. It was long and dull.
  At about nine o’clock, we began to climb the mountain. We enjoyed it and we didn't feel tired at all. We sang and chatted while we were climbing the mountain. When we got to the top of the mountain, we found ourselves sweating and out of breathe. We sat on the stones in the sunshine to have a rest. There were many pine trees around us. The grass was getting green; the wind was soft and fresh. Everything was so beautiful that all of us couldn't help shouting to the mountain loudly, We love nature!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.