查看: 42|回复: 0

六年级英语作文:元旦

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  篇一:New Year
  My dog will be dead. She is very old. We have kept her for ten years. Now her hairs are falling. And she always lies on the ground. She can’t see very clearly. She eats a little. She becomes thin. She was very strong before. She is still guarding my family. She is one of my family member. Now we are all uneasy because she will die. I think you may know my thinking. Even if it is a dog, you can’t forget it. So these days, we feet her the best food.
  The night before the examination
  The clock struck eleven at night. The whole house was quiet. Everyone was in bed except me. Under the strong light, I looked gloomily before me at a huge pile of that disgusting stuff they callbooks.
  I was going to have my examination the next day. Whencan I go to bed  I asked myself. I did not answer. In fact I dared not.
  The clock struck 12.Oh, dear!I cried. Ten more books to read before I can go to bed!We students are the most wretched creatures in the world.
  篇二
  it is so fantastic that i have so many desires in the spring festival of yxx. it is expectable that i should finish some thing i can do for a significative spring festival.
  first of all, i must to finish the winter holiday homework. it is necessary i have to do for improve and consolidate what i have leart last year.
  next,i want to attend a english training for oral english ability. it is ready for studying abroad after graduate from high school or college. fundamentally, i have chosen a good traning shool. i don't have to wait untill i accumulate the training fee throught the money gifts. joozone.com
  then, i will pick up a foreign pen pal who is from the us, and she is going to china to be my guest this year. this is a good chance for my to practise english communication ability. i wish i could get a rapid progress in this way.
  finally,i need to prepare for the olympic math contest next year. i can't let someone down who always care me.
  however i have me plans to get the lunur new year through. i hope all of you guys have your own plans for the new year. may you succeed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.