查看: 29|回复: 0

六年级英语作文:记一节英语课

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一篇
  This morning, I had an English class.Before the class, my teacher prepared some cards.A new world was written in each card.In class, my teacher showed us these cards one by one.She told us to guess the meanings of these words.If we were right, we could get a chocolate as the reward.Besides, she told us to make a sentence with the new words, because it could help us to remember their meanings better.
  今天早上我有一节英语课。上课之前,我的老师准备了一些卡片。每张卡片上是生词。课堂上,老师一张张地给我们展示了这些卡片。她让我们才这些单词的意思。如果我们才对了就可以得到一块巧克力作为奖品。此外,她还让我们用新词造句,因为这样可以帮助我们更好地记住它们的意思。
  第二篇
  Today, we had a festival very interesting English lesson. The school bell rang, Chen, with all kinds of food and beverage into the classroom see teacher Chen announced today to play the game rules to require a classmate walked to the podium to smell the coffee, orange juice, tea and milk tastes, use English say its name, said to be arbitrarily choose as oneself like drink. Finally, we get the coke me very happy. Think of oneself is so smart that just didn't know it. Now I interested in English
  今天,我们上了一节非常有趣的英语课。 上课铃声响了,陈老师却带着各种各样的食品和饮料走进教室只见陈老师宣布了今天要玩的游戏规则,要求一个同学走到讲台上闻出咖啡、橘子汁、茶、牛奶的味道,用英文说出它的名字,说对了,就可以任意选一样自己喜欢的饮料喝。最后,得到了可乐
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.