查看: 71|回复: 0

优秀英语作文:我的爱好是打篮球

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  篮球运动是许多人在业余时间所喜欢的运动,不论男女老少都可以参加.下面是关于我的爱好是打篮球的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
  第一篇:
  I like playing basketball As we all know,doing sporys is good for our health.As for me,I like playing basketball. You know,piaying basketball is good for our heart,lungs,head and so on.I aiways piay basketball in the morning and in the evening.Of course,''where there is a will,there is a way'',Not only my teachers but also my classmates are all pleasant with me.On the other hand,I am in good health.Because of that,I like basketball better than before.You also can see,when I am angry,I will piay basketball,then,I may be happy. I like playing basketball,what is your favorite sport?
  第二篇:
  my favourite hobby is playing basketball.at weekend,i usually play basketball with m isy friends.it is very interesting to play basketball.i think play basketball can make us strong.and we can make a lot of friends when we play basketball.i like yao ming very much .he is a basketball player.i hope i can become a basketball player.i like playing basketball.
  第三篇:
  I have some hobbies. It can spend much spare time, and let my life colorful. I enjoy playing basketball. It is fun. And, it helps me keep fit. I know that basketball is good for the health. When I was a junior school student basketball keep me company. It lets me have the sense of achievement when I get a grade. For example, we won a basketball game, today. My companions and I felt very happy. It also hope me make many friends. My life can’t without basketball. Another hobby is watching TV. For many people television has become a major source of information and entertainment. In the past ten years, it has provided us with information and entertainment of various kinds. Many members in a family, after dinner, accustom ourselves to gathering around and turning on the channel us like. I take delight not only in the great events happening in the world but also in the news of sporting events, music, and plays. Some of me even spend almost all the night watching TV until I feel tired or there is nothing on the screen. However, the ware some people worrying about the harm television dose to some people, epically the children and young people, example, some sexual channel or some violence channel are bad for us. We should choose good channel careful. Besides, I am studying in the school. I have much spare time. And hobbies are more important for me. They make my day-to day life wonderful and colorful.翻译:
  我有一些爱好.它可以花很多空余时间,让我的生活丰富多彩.我喜欢打篮球.这是有趣的.而且,它帮助我保持健康.我知道,篮球是对健康很有好处.当我还是一个初中学生篮球陪伴我.它让我有成就感,当我得到一个档次.例如,今天,我们赢得了一场篮球比赛,我感到非常高兴.它也希望我交到许多朋友.我的生活不能没有篮球.另一个爱好是看电视.对于电视很多人已成为信息和娱乐的主要来源.在过去的十年,它提供了各种信息和娱乐我们.许多委员在一个家庭中,晚饭后,习惯于自己收集四周和我们一样的通道打开.我借此不仅在世界上发生,而且在体育赛事,音乐,并播放新闻的伟大事件的喜悦.我的有些人甚至花费几乎所有的晚上看电视,直到我感到疲倦或有什么在屏幕上.然而,有些人对洁具的伤害电视剂量对某些人来说,epically的儿童和青少年令人担忧,例如,一些暴力性通道或通道一些对我们不好.我们要认真选择好渠道.此外,我在学校学习.我有很多空余时间.和爱好对我来说更重要.他们使我的日常工作和丰富多彩的日常生活精彩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.