查看: 66|回复: 0

六年级关于运动的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Wake up in the morning, it was time for exercise, a lot of weight this summer vacation, belly also more than a swimming laps, should be reduced. So my parents asked me to exercise every morning. In order to improve the enthusiasm of my mom and dad also accompany me to go together. "Oh hello -" I reluctantly a yawn.
  We run to the south culture square.
  Do sit-ups. Get everything ready, his hands, take a deep breath. "Oh well, work hard, ah, ah hey..." Myself cheer yourself up, first physical ok, easily get ten, there are twenty, I lubrication on the lips with her tongue. The momentum, "ah -" I use all my strength "eleven, twelve... two three ~ ~ ~ ~ nine, ten." I haven't even count strength of the final. Well done task today. Hey, go to do push-ups.
  My father and I climbed onto the grass beside, the two of us put his hands on the grass. Just now the sit-ups do all my strength is gone. The skylight, finally finished twenty, too tired to my breath.
  Half an hour later, I'm too tired to full head big sweat, and was out of breath ran home.
  It seems my strength is not enough. Later have to exercise a lot.
  早上醒来,到了做运动的时间啦,这个暑假体重增加了不少,肚子上还多了一个游泳圈,应该减减了。所以爸妈要求我每天早上锻炼身体。为了提高我的积极性,爸妈也陪我一起去。哎呦喂&&我极不情愿地伸了伸懒腰。
  我们跑步到了南城文化广场。
  先做仰卧起坐。做好一切准备,双手抱头,深吸一口气。哎呀哎呀,加把劲呀,嘿呀...我自己给自己鼓劲,刚开始体力还行,轻轻松松搞定十个,还有二十个,我用舌头润滑了一下嘴唇。一鼓作气,呀&&我使出我全身的力气十一、十二…二~~九、三~~十。最后我连数数的力气都没了。还好完成了今天的任务。哎,做俯卧撑去。
  我和爸爸都爬到旁边的草地上,我们两个把双手撑在草地上。刚才的仰卧起坐搞得我全身力气都没了。费了九牛二虎之力,终于做完了二十个,累得我气喘吁吁。
  半个小时之后,我已经累得满头大汗,又上气不接下气的跑了回家。
  看来我的力气还是不够呀。以后得多多锻炼喽。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.