查看: 71|回复: 0

初一关于环境的英语作文(最新)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Last weekend, my family and I went to a beautiful xixi wetland.
  Although there is beautiful scenery let us ecstasy, but we also saw a shocking scene.
  That day, I took family's hand off the small wave rolled ship. I carefully step, on the wave rolled the ship, and also rickety at the beginning, but after sit tight, boat slowly calm down, rocking boat rowing OARS, calm water suddenly rolled up ripples. But the ship opened to open water, water quality is very bad, I saw the water no longer sparkling, but cloudy oil floating on the surface, packing box and plastic and other trash littering, originally clear water becomes cloudy. So muddy water at this moment, I think that must be a box of oil flow into the water, so will only be so dirty!
  On the way back, I said to himself: "if everyone care for the environment, protecting the rivers, that every environment clean and beautiful, every river bottom!"
  Let's do it together five water to rule the propagandist and executor, let us take good care of the environment, protect our home together.
  上个周末,我和我的家人一同前往美丽的西溪湿地游玩。
  虽然那里的优美风景让我们入迷,但是我们也看到了令人震惊的一幕。
  那天,我拉着家人的手走了那小巧的摇撸船。我小心翼翼地迈出一步,踏上了摇撸船,一开始还摇摇晃晃的,但坐稳后,船便慢慢地平静下来,摇船者划着桨,平静的水面顿时卷起波纹。可是船一开到开阔的水面,水质则非常糟糕,只见水面不再波光粼粼,而是浑浊的油污漂浮在水面,包装盒和塑料袋等其他垃圾随地可见,原本清澈的水变得浑浊不堪。这时的我想,水这么浑,一定是包装盒的油污流进了水中,所以才会这么脏吧!
  在回去的路上,我自言自语地说:如果所有人都爱护环境,保护河流,那每一处环境都会干净、美丽,每一条河流都会清澈见底!"
  让我们一起做五水共治的宣传者和执行者,让我们一起爱护环境,共同守护我们的家园。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.