查看: 27|回复: 0

小学六年级英语作文 my family

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  There are three people in my family, father, mother and me.
  Tell me about my father first! My father to do the rice is the first in our family, but he often got home sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper, so I had to let my mother cooking. Until my mother said that it is time for dinner, he was sitting at a desk shoveled to dinner. After the meal and went to see the newspaper. Sometimes I ask him a question, he will only take a head. But my dad wash the dishes washed clean and fast.
  And say my mother! Her work but, one day I can put our house clean. When I go to school, my mother often at five o 'clock get up more, called me up, delicious dinner is ready. She often help me review (homework), I love her very much.
  The last say again on me! I don't (want to) read  say what also don't see, you picked up the book. Sometimes I see a book (night) ten o 'clock, didn't go to bed until hardly keep my eyes open.
  Our family is a happy family. I love my mom and dad.
  我的家有三口人,爸爸、妈妈和我。
  先说说我的爸爸吧!我爸爸做的饭在我们家要数第一,可是他经常一回到家就坐在沙发上看报纸,所以只好让我妈妈做饭了。直到我妈妈说该吃饭了,他才坐在桌子前大口大口的吃饭。吃完饭又去看报纸了。有的时候我问他一个问题,他只会点一下头。不过我爸爸洗碗洗得既干净又快。
  再说一说我的妈妈吧!她干活可是能手,一天的工夫就能把我们家打扫得一干二净。我上学的时候,我妈妈经常五点多就起床,把我叫起来的时候,香喷喷的饭已经做好了。她还经常帮我复习(功课),我很爱她。
  最后再说说我吧!我不(想)看书(的时候)说什么也不看,拿起书就放不下。有时候我一看书看到(晚上)十点,直到眼睛睁不开了才睡觉。
  我们家是一个幸福的家庭。我很爱我的爸爸妈妈。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.