查看: 36|回复: 0

最新my favourite sport英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  喜欢运动的人,总是元气满满。以下是小编带来的my favourite sport英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
my favourite sport英语作文(一)  I am an active girl,and I like doing sports very much.My favourite sport is swimming.I often go to swim with my good friend Lily.She likes swimming ,too.And she is very good at it.She always swims better than me. When I am swimming in the pool, I am very happy. I look like a lovely fish in the pond. I enjoy swimming, because swimming can make me strong and healthy. It can also bring me a lot of happiness. Of course, I like watching this sport. I hope I will become a swimmer in the future.
my favourite sport英语作文(二)  I like sports very much, such as running, skiing, and playing basketball. But my favourite sport is swimming. When I was 6 years old, my father took me to the swimming pool. And my father taught me how to swim. And was interested in swimming. Swimming is interesting, but the most important thing is swimming is good for my health. It can make me stronger. I have joined the swimming competition in our city and won the competition. Swimming is interesting. I hope that everyone can like swimming.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.