查看: 34|回复: 0

写元宵节的英语作文100字

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  元宵节的英语作文_第1篇:
  People often say: "in different wind far away." Each place has its own folk custom, and let me the most memorable is the Lantern Festival this year!
  The Lantern Festival is our traditional festival, is also the last day of the lunar New Year, I'm very happy, on this day, people will eat yuanxiao, go to the flower market, to admire the lanterns, guess riddles, dragon dance lion dance to a lively and good wishes for the Lantern Festival. And we are here, the most lively still guess riddles, admire the lanterns!
  Lantern Festival that night, I and fellow lamp, with a piece of paper in his hand a candle on, came to a village, there was a sea of people, young children and took all the lanterns, there are notable, paper lantern, gauze lantern there guess riddles, lanterns and so on. In the small company, we went to guess riddles, lantern riddle how difficult, everybody is thinking about, guess many people, so crowded I was out of breath. I looked at the content: the reflection in the lake water in vertical and horizontal (a place) in guangdong, and delusion (a word), rain (playing) a word, the heart is no use (an idiom) among them, the "vertical and horizontal reflection in the lake water, some people already know the answer to a riddle, they compete," is the chaozhou chaozhou, "one woman shouted hoarse. "The answer right," the woman got a gift and in high spirits brought gifts home.
  The village there is a small wooden bridge, wooden bridge on both sides of the bamboo pole with big, red lanterns, from a distance, like a long dragon to roam free on the surface of the lake.
  Night, admire the lanterns, guess riddles people face is permeated with meet left, this year's Lantern Festival, it's really memorable to me!
  人们常说:百里不同风千里不同俗。各个地方都有各自的民风习俗,而让我最难忘的是今年的元宵节!
  元宵节是我国传统佳节,也是过年的最后一天,我非常高兴,每到这一天,人们都会以吃元宵、逛花市、赏花灯、猜灯谜、舞龙舞狮来寄托元宵节的热闹及美好的祝福。而我们这里最热闹还是猜灯谜、赏花灯吧!
  元宵节那一晚,我和同伴拿着纸灯,点上蜡烛,来到一个村子,那里人山人海,小孩子都拿了花灯,有走马灯、纸灯、纱灯那里有猜灯谜、赏花灯等。我们来到猜灯谜的小场子里,灯谜有多有难,大家都在思考着,猜的人也很多,挤得我上气不接下气。我看了看内容:湖中倒影水纵横(打一广东地名)、痴(打一字)、雨(打一字)、心无二用(打一成语)其中,湖中倒影水纵横有些人已经知道了谜底,他们争先恐后,是潮州,是潮州一位女子嘶哑喊着。答案正确,那位女子获得了礼品,兴高采烈领着礼品回家。
  这个村子还有一条小木桥,木桥两边的竹竿上挂满了又大又红的灯笼,远远望去,像一条长龙在湖面上自由自在的游荡。
  夜深了,赏花灯、猜灯谜的人们脸上洋溢着满足离开了,今年的元宵节,真令我难忘啊!
  元宵节的英语作文_第2篇:
  The fifteenth day of the Lantern Festival, every household to eat dumplings on this day.
  Our family is no exception. Look! Mother would have live good glutinous rice noodles, I saw her take a little bit of glutinous rice flour knead dough, then knead the dough plaque flat, then knead after put all kinds of filling in the round, rub into a round shape, yuanxiao is ready.
  The water is boiling, the mother put the dumplings into the boiling water. A little later, yuanxiao was made and the food made my mouth water, mother hurriedly pass me a bowl of dumplings, let me hasten to hot to eat.
  Ah! My is peanuts filling, looks very delicious, I smelled the, a peanut fragrance pubi. Yuanxiao is one yuan coin size, there are yellow, purple, red bean, also have a pure white. Use chopsticks clamp soft, sticky, like the children to eat cotton candy. A lick and sweet. A bite bite, yellow was the smell of peanuts, purple colocasia flavour, red bean color red bean flavor. Also have a taste of pure white, is really delicious and good-looking.
  In this day, we went to the Confucius temple watching lanterns, there people mountain people sea, lively, colorful lanterns, dad took lots of photos to my mother and I. After you come back, on computer, : "oh! My daughter is like a little star, full of beauty!" The mother exclaimed.
  The Lantern Festival my family and I had a really interesting!
  正月十五元宵节,这天家家户户都要吃汤圆。
  我们家也不例外。看!妈妈早就活好了糯米面,只见她取了一点糯米面揉成团,然后把面团捏匾扁,再把各种各样的馅放入后捏圆,搓成圆形,这样元宵就做好了。
  水开了,妈妈把元宵放入开水里煮。不一会儿,元宵煮好了,我馋得直流口水,妈妈连忙盛了一碗汤圆递给我,让我赶紧趁热吃。
  啊!我的汤圆是花生馅的,看起来很好吃,我闻了闻,一股花生的香味扑鼻而来。元宵有一元硬币那么大,有黄色·紫色,豆沙色,也有纯白色。用筷子夹了夹软软的,粘粘的,像小朋友们吃的棉花糖一样。舔一舔,甜甜的。咬一咬,黄色的是花生味,紫色的香芋味,豆沙色的红豆味。也有原味的纯白色,真是又好吃又好看。
  这天,我们还去了夫子庙赏灯,那里人山人海,热闹非凡,五彩的花灯比比皆是,爸爸为我和妈妈照了许多照片。回来后,放到电脑上一看,:哟!我的女儿还真像个小明星,十足的小美女呢!妈妈惊叫道。
  这个元宵节我们全家过得可真是有滋有味啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.