查看: 48|回复: 0

初一关于未来的生活英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  In the future, can be high-tech, also can be ordinary, my dream is a very common, it's just a small dream, is not science fiction.
  I hope that the future world is a tree-lined, air pure and fresh and beautiful world, I don't want to tall buildings, everywhere is full of smoke, the blue sky "appearance" is already being thrown outside the cloud nine, then again high-tech also unable to save our earth a beautiful blue sky white clouds, and they will leave us, never... Forever...... , at that time, only the horrible plague and deadly disease could "save" the ignorant people.
  So, I just want to let the world become the blue sky white clouds, flowers, birds and insects live very happy, vibrant has indescribable beautiful, is full of magnificent eagle in the sky, the freedom of flying in the sky, the earth is like a fairyland in general.
  "Look, a beautiful planet!" Mars family patriarch said surprised. To start, general gawk, heads of the fathers, and some curious Mars people are ready to the beautiful dream of fantasy, just began, Mars the beauty of people was in shock, who also don't want to leave it, this time a long, between the earth and Mars are in love, live together all day, very happy.
  So perfect planet, what can people do not like, other people of the planet is not exceptional also, aliens on earth everywhere, even on the sun of the residents also subsequently changed moved to here, then, in the morning and aliens say hello is also a "norm", those evil ghosts and spirits were purified, and made in heaven gods also moved to the surface, the earth vibrant, each step is laughter, the joy of living is everywhere.
  未来,可以是高科技的,也可以是普普通通的,我的梦想就是一个极其普通的,它只是一个小小的梦想,一点都不科幻。
  我希望:未来的世界是一个绿树成荫,空气清新的美丽世界,我不希望到处都是高楼大厦,到处都是浓烟滚滚,天空那蔚蓝色的外衣早已经被抛到九霄云外了,到那时,再高科技也无法挽救我们的地球和美丽的蓝天白云了,它们将离开我们,永远。。。。。。永远。。。。。。,那时,只有恐怖的瘟疫和致命的病痛可以拯救这些无知的人了。
  所以,我只想让世界变得蓝天白云,鸟语花香,小鸟和昆虫生活非常快乐,生机盎然美得已经无法形容,天空中到处都是雄壮的鹰,在天空中自由的翱翔,地球犹如仙境一般。
  快看,一个美丽的星球!火星族族长惊讶的说。说干就干,呆呆将军、族长和一些好奇的火星人们都已经准备好了这次美丽的梦幻之旅了,刚开始,火星人们都被眼前的美境震住了,谁也不想离开它,这时间一长,地球人与火星人也产生了感情,整天生活在一起,非常快乐。
  这么完美的星球,什么人能不喜欢,别的星球的人也不例外,地球上外星人无处不在,就连太阳上的居民们也随之改迁到这里来了,到那时,早上和外星人打个招呼也是家常便饭,那些邪恶的鬼魂和幽灵也被净化了,天上人间的神仙也搬迁到了地面上来了,地球上生机勃勃,每一步都是欢声笑语,生活的乐趣无处不在。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.