查看: 60|回复: 0

小学六年级英语作文:我的爱好

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人都有不同的爱好,那么你的爱好是做什么呢?下面是语文迷为大家整理的关于我的爱好的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
  我的爱好英语作文一
  I like drawing. It does bring me happiness. As a kid, I was keen on those lines and curves drawn on paper made into animals and scenes. It really could show beauty to people and express my feelings. And then I took a course so that I could get close to it and see it well. But at that time, I just did it for fun. Years went by, I got into a long period of time filled with pressure in study. And I found it so good a way to relax. It did not any longer play an unimportant role in my living, but bacame my friend. Since that time, I have felt it like a nice person deep in my heart who can talk with me with true words and make me happy with life. This is my hobby, not just a hobby, but also a true friend.
  我的爱好英语作文二
  I am Bob. I am 11 years old. I live in a tall building. It has twenty-nine floors. I live on the twenty-first floor. I am from China. I have small eyes. My favourite food is chicken. My favourite animal is dog,because it is lovely.
  My best friend is Ted. We often play together. But his house is very far from my house. He likes playing computer games. My hobby is playing football. I often play football with my classmates, because they like playing football, too. We often win. Why do I like football? Because it does a lot of good for my body. Do you like football?
  我的爱好英语作文三
  I am Cendy. I am in Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I am in Class 9, Grade 6. I am tall and thin. I live in Dali. I have many good friends. I often play with them. I have many hobbies, riding a bike, drawing pictures and reading books. But I like to read books the best. Because of reading books is good for my study. I also like riding bikes. Because it does a lot of good to my body.
  What?s your hobby? Can you tell me?
  【参考翻译】
  我是森碟。我在南海实验小学。我在六年级九班。我又高又瘦。我住在大理。我有很多好朋友。我经常跟他们玩。我有很多爱好,骑自行车,画画和读书。但是我最喜欢读书。因为读书对我的学习有好处。我也喜欢骑自行车。因为它确实很多好我的身体。
  你的爱好?你能告诉我吗?
  我的爱好英语作文四
  I have many hobbies, such as reading, writing, singing, drawing, watching TV and doing exercise. I think hobbies can make my life colorful. And I can make friends easier, because we have common interests and we have many things to talk about. Besides, having some hobbies can bring knowledge to me. For example, reading is a good way to get knowledge. I can not learn all from class, so reading can bring me other knowledge. Singing and drawing are skills. They can help me to improve myself.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.