查看: 39|回复: 0

有关做家务的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  做家务能够帮父母减轻负担,又可以段落自己的生活技能。下面语文迷为大家提供了做家务的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
  做家务的英语作文一:
  After dinner, my first job was to get the dirty dishes to the kitchen. Then I began to wash them. I turned on the tap and water covered all the dishes in the sink. Then I added some detergent to the water. Maybe I put too much, so it was full of bubbles in the sink. It was just like a bubble bath for dishes and bowls. I caught a bowl to wash. It was slippery. "Pang!" The bowl slipped from my fingers. It dropped into the sink and broke another bowl and a dish. It was terrible! There was only one dish left.In the end, my mother cleared the pieces and helped me clean the dishes. I think I'll do a better job next time.
  晚饭后,我的第一份工作是把脏盘子拿到厨房去。然后我就开始洗碗。我打开水龙头,水覆盖了放在水槽里所有的盘子。然后我放了一些洗洁精到水里。也许我放太多了,水槽里充满了泡沫。就像是盘子和碗的泡沫浴。我拿住一个碗去洗。很滑。砰碗从我的手指滑落。它掉进水槽里把另一个碗和盘子打破了。这真是太可怕了!只剩下一个盘子了。最后,我妈妈清理残局并帮我洗盘子。我想下次我会做的更好的。
  做家务的英语作文二:
  Mother is always the greatest person in the family, because she takes care of everything, she does all the housework, though she is a housewife, what she is so heavy and great. I nearly help my mother to do the housework, when I go home after school, I always go out to play with my friend and then until the dinner, I will come back. Now as I grow up, I start to realize that I need to help my mother, I should share some housework, so that I can reduce her burden. Since I help my mother with the housework, she looks so happy, she will praise me in front of her friends. I feel proud of myself.
  妈妈总是家里面最伟大的人,因此她照料着家里的一切,她做了所有的家务,虽然她是一个家庭主妇,但是她所做的繁重而伟大。我几乎不怎么帮她做家务,当我放学回家后,我总是出去和我的朋友玩,然后直到晚饭时间,我才回来。现在我长大了,我开始意识到我需要帮助妈妈,我应该分享家务,这样就能减少她的负担。自从我帮助妈妈做家务,她看起来很开心,她会在她朋友面前表扬我。我为自己感到自豪。
  做家务的英语作文三
  Is it good for students to do some housework
  Secondly, to do some housework can keep you healthy and strong ,some hard housework can be regarded as a kind of physical exercise.
  Finally, to do some housework can share your parents’ work .They must be happy if you say Have a rest ,and I will do the housework
  So I think it is good for students to do some housework.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.