查看: 37|回复: 0

七年级英语作文谈论学校生活

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一篇
  Hello! I’m a student from Class 10, Grade 7. Let me tell you something about my school life. It’s very intersting.
  Classes begin at 7:50 am. I have five classes in the morning. In the afternoon, I have three classes. We studay many subjects. They are English, art, history, biology and some other subjects. My favorite subject is English. It’s easy and interesting. I like P.E. and music, too. Our P.E. teacher is very funny. But I don’t like history at all. I think it’s difficult and boring.
  After school, I like playing soccer on the playground with my classmates. Sometimes I go swimming. Every Tuesday and Thursday, I go to the library.
  I like my school life a lot.
  第二篇
  I'm a student.I study in the Yanhe No.4 middle high school.I have a wonderful school life.Now let me tell you something about my school life.
  I get up about at 6:30 every weekdays.I have breakfast at 7:00.My classes begin at 7:20.After classes,I play games with my classmates.I always have lunch at home with my parents.After school,I often play basketball or football with my friends.I go to library every Tuesday and Friday.On Saturday and Sunday, I often study the piano.
  How do you like my school life?Could you tell me something about yours?
  第三篇
  My schoool life is busy and fantastic. First, we have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon. We have to get to school before 7:30 because we have a morning class. Second, I like my school life because teachers and my classmates are friendly and helpful. We also have lots of after-school activies. Third, our school environment is very beautiful, the teachers all can make their lesson interesting and instructive. So I like my school life very much.
  第四篇
  My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much.
  There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.