查看: 33|回复: 0

七年级期末英语考试作文English teacher

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:58:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  范文一
  Mr. Lee is my English teacher, and is thirty. He likes sports very much, so he looks strong and young. He is fond of singing too. When we feel tired in the class, he will teach us some English songs. Sometimes he tells us some funny stories. He often encourages us to speak and write in English. Although we may make mistakes now and then, he always corrects them patiently and tells us how to write properly. He is really a good teacher. We all love him and his class.
  李先生是我的英语老师,是三十岁。他非常喜欢体育,所以他看起来强壮和年轻。他还很喜欢唱歌。当我们上课累了的时候,他会教我们唱一些英文歌曲。有时他告诉我们一些有趣的故事。他经常鼓励我们用英语交谈和写作。虽然我们时不时地会犯一些错误,他总是耐心地纠正了他们,告诉我们如何正确地写。他真是一个好老师。我们都喜欢他,也喜欢上他的课。
  范文二
  My English teather is Mr Xu, his English name is Martin. His English is very good. And he always wears a pair of glasses. He likes wearing blue trousers. My teacher is handsome. He often plays with us after class. He often reads books and English. His hobby is reading books. Mr Xu likes drinking Coke and eating chips. Sometimes he is angry, because we are naughty. Sometimes he is happy, because we are good.
  Our art teacher is not too old and not too young. He’s tall and strong. He has a big mouth and small ears. He likes wearing a hat. He is good at drawing. He’s very funny. We all like him.
  我的英语老师是徐先生,他的英文名字是马丁。他的英语很好。他总是戴着一副眼镜。他喜欢穿蓝裤子。我的老师很帅。他经常在课后和我们一起做游戏。他经常阅读书籍和英语。他的爱好是读书。许先生喜欢喝可乐和吃薯片。有时他很生气,因为我们是淘气的。有时他很快乐,因为我们是好。
  我们的美术老师不是太老,不太年轻。他又高又壮。他有一个大嘴巴和小耳朵。他喜欢戴着一顶帽子。他擅长绘画。他很有趣。我们都很喜欢他。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.