查看: 54|回复: 0

关于学校的英语作文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:57:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  People say: the "landscape jiatianxia guilin". But I think it is: "18 primary school of guilin". Because, in my heart, that is sending out the campus of laughter is second to none.
  Enter the campus, eyes will stand a low wall clean and neat. Low wall is divided into three fan, the middle fan is red, is white, next to the middle all have many fine fine long crack, I can squeeze in the past, but a little fat. The two walls are painted with the sea and sea gull, the only difference is the fan on the wall to the right more than half just wake up the sun. Among the writing on the wall "hard work, good, honest, enterprising" eight characters, there are a row of plants.
  Go to the right, to the pleasure garden. There is air castle, in the above, we can slide, swing (in school uniform, boys like to take one or two bundles of rope, uniform bound in a high iron, just make a swing), and other physical activities, can also do all kinds of, grabbed a variety of games. And ng, magnolia, etc all kinds of trees in the school. I like the white yulan, send out the fragrance of the flowers make people relaxed and happy.
  Ah! This beautiful campus, this charactizing a fine spring day in the campus, accompany me this several years of campus!
  人们都说:桂林山水甲天下。但我却认为:十八小学甲天下。因为,在我心里,那散发着欢声笑语的校园才是天下第一的。
  进入校园,眼前就会耸立着一扇干净整洁的矮墙。矮墙分为三扇,中间那扇是红色的,旁边的是白色的,中间各有许多条细细长长的缝隙,我可以从中挤过去,但胖一点的就不行了。那两扇墙上都画着大海和海鸥,唯一不一样的就是右边的那扇墙上多了半个刚起床的太阳。中间那扇墙上写者刻苦、善学、诚实、进取八个大字,下面还有一排植物装饰。
  往右边走,就到了快乐园地。那里有空中城堡,在上面,我们可以滑滑梯、荡秋千(在发校服的时候,男生非常喜欢拿一两条捆校服的绳子,捆在一条高高铁杆上,就做成了一个秋千)等多种健体运动,也可以做各式各样、五花八门的抓人游戏。学校里还有梧桐、白玉兰等各种树木。我最喜欢白玉兰,它的花散发出的清香让人心旷神怡。
  啊!这美丽的校园,这鸟语花香的校园,这陪伴我数年的校园啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.