查看: 42|回复: 0

六年级英语期末英语作文 A picture

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:56:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  范文一
  Let me say something about the picture.
  There are two tall trees in it. Under the tree there is a long chair. And there is an old man reading about swimming. Near the old man, there is a boy painting. I think he loves painting very much. Next to the painting boy, there are two boys playing football. They are happy. But the football is in the river. Near the river, there are three children fishing. They go fishing about twice a week and they always go to the People’s Park. They like fishing. In the river, there is clear water and some fish swimming in it. The sky is clear, the sun is shining brightly, the weather is warm.. There are two birds flying in the sky, they are happy. Wow, that is a fun picture!
  Dear friends, can you draw the picture?
  让我谈谈这幅画。
  有两个高大的树木。树下有一个长椅子上。还有一个老人阅读游泳。老人旁边有一个男孩正在画画。我认为他非常喜欢绘画。这幅画男孩旁边,有两个男孩在踢足球。他们是快乐的。但足球是在河里。在河边,有三个孩子钓鱼。他们对每周两次去钓鱼,他们总是去人民公园。他们喜欢钓鱼。在河里,有清澈的水和一些鱼游泳。天空很清澈,阳光明媚,天气温暖。有两只鸟在天空中飞翔,他们是快乐的。哇,那是一个有趣的照片!
  亲爱的朋友,你能画这幅画吗?
  范文二
  I am so impressed by the family picture, it took when I was in grade 6. At that day, my mother woke me up in the morning, she told me that I should wash my face quickly, today our family had an important thing to do. So I got dressed, after finishing everything, I asked my mom what would I do next, she said that our family would take a family picture, it meant so lot. I didn’t figure out what it was, but I thought it was so funny, so I stood as they asked, and smiled. Two years pass, I now understand the meaning of the family picture, I take the picture when I am out for school. Taking the picture is like my family around me.
  对于全家福,我的印象很深刻,那是我六年级时候照的。那天,妈妈一大早就叫醒我,她告诉我我应该快速洗脸,今天家里有很重要的事情去做。所以我穿好衣服,在我做完一切以后,我问妈妈我接下来该做什么,她说家里待会要照全家福,这很重要。我不知道那是什么,但是我觉得那很有趣,所以我照他们说的站好和微笑。两年过去了,现在我懂得了全家福的意义,当我在外学习的时候我带着。带着全家福好比家人在我身边。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.