查看: 47|回复: 0

六年级期末英语作文预测 My Holiday

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:55:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  参考范文:
  Oh! It was winter holiday. I was very happy. I read my favourite books. I have many wonderful books. But I could not read these books too much. I also had a lot of homework to do. I like playing computer games, too. It’s very interesting. But I could not play it too much. I wear glasses, I’m very sad. It’s not good for my eyes to play computer games too much.
  Oh! It was the Spring Festival. It’s Chinese traditional festival. People were very happy. They went shopping, cleaned their houses, had supper together……I went to my grandparents’ home with my parents. My grandparents were very happy to see us. They prepared many kinds of nice food, such as fish, meat, vegetables and fruit. In the evening, we watched TV and lighted fireworks. We also knocked on people’s doors and gave some presents to them. After the Spring Festival, we went to Shanghai to go shopping. We bought clothes, shoes and some delicious food.
  I had a good holiday, I think. I also have very nice school life now.
  参考译文:
  哦!这是寒假。我很高兴。我读我喜欢的书。我有很多美妙的书。但我不太看这些书。我也有很多作业要做。我喜欢玩电脑游戏,太。这是非常有趣的。但我不能玩太多。我戴眼镜,我很难过。它为我的眼睛玩太多的电脑游戏是不好的。
  哦!这是春节。这是中国的传统节日。人们都很快乐。他们去购物,打扫他们的房子,一起吃了晚饭......我和我的父母去了我的祖父母家。我的祖父母都很高兴看到我们。他们准备了很多好吃的食物,如鱼,肉,蔬菜和水果。在晚上,我们看电视时,点燃的烟花。我们还敲人家的门,送一些礼物给他们。春节后,我们到上海去购物。我们买了衣服,鞋子和一些美味的食物。
  我有一个好的假期,我想。我也有很好的学校,现在的生活。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.