查看: 25|回复: 0

四年级英语作文汇总

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:55:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  四年级英语作文:我的小兔子
  One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me. I’m very happy.
  From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat boby. They’re marvellous.
  Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. I asked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t know. At last, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy again.
  I love my little rabbits, and they love me. They are my good friends forever.
  四年级英语作文:I love my bedroom
  I love my bedroom
  I have a bedroom .It is not big , but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom . A yellow dog is on the bed .Every night,I sleep with it . Next to the bed, there is a desk. A bear lamp is on the desk .I like the bear lamp. It's cute. I like to do homework under the lamp every evening. I have a new computer in my bedroom .It is my best friend . Because I study at it, play at it . There are also several beautiful pictures on the wall.
  I like my bedroom. Do you like it?
  四年级英语作文:我要帮助奶奶(I'll Help My Grandma)
  My grandma is over seventy now. These days she doesn't feel well, and her legs hurt. This afternoon my father and I took her to the hospital. The doctor looked her over carefully. He said that she was in good health, but people get all kinds of illness as they got older. He also said that she would get well in the coming spring.
  I know my grandma has done much for our family. Now she is getting old, and it's time for me to look after her. I'll try my best to make her live happy.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.