查看: 29|回复: 0

以生病为话题的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:55:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Last Friday afternoon, when I was playing football with my friends, it began to rain. We were so interested in playing that nobody was willing to go back home. The next day, I had a bad headache and had to lie in bed. In the afternoon, I got a high fever. My mother took me to the hospital. The doctor gave me some medicine and advised me to drink more water and have a good rest. He told me not to play in the rain any more. I took the doctor's advice and now I feel much better.
  【参考译文】
  上个星期五下午,当我和我的朋友们踢足球时,它开始下雨了。我们是如此的感兴趣,以至于没有人愿意回家。第二天,我头痛得厉害,不得不躺在床上。下午,我发高烧。我妈妈带我去医院。医生给了我一些药,建议我多喝水,好好休息一下。他告诉我不要在雨中玩耍了。我看了医生的建议,现在感觉好多了。
关于生病的英语作文范文二:  Yesterday,I felt very tired.When I was in class,I felt sleepy and could not listen to the teacher carefully.And I did not want to eat anything at home.I went to bed early.This morning,I felt dizzy and my head was hot.My mom said I had a fever.She took me to see a doctor.He gave me some medicines and told me to have a good rest at home.It was not too serious.I hope I can be good soon.
  【参考译文】
  昨天上课时,我感到困倦,不能听老师讲课,我也不想在家里吃东西,今天早上我感到头晕,头也热,我妈妈说我发烧了,他给我一些药品,告诉我在家好好休息。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.