查看: 39|回复: 0

A pleasant trip英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:55:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  旅行既能放松身心又能增长见识。下面是由语文迷网精心为大家整理提供的关于旅行的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
  A pleasant trip英语作文1:
  Last year,I went to Beijing by train.I had a good time.Because there were many sights.The Great Wall is very beautiful.I liked it very much.So I took many photos .Then I visited Tian An'Men .It was fancinating.I went to Beijing Hutong .The people were friendly to me .This trip I felt excited.But I have never been to Hong Kong.I am going to Hong Kong when I am 18 years old .I want to go there by plane.
  A pleasant trip英语作文2:
  This summer holiday,my parents and I went to the century park.We had a picnic in there.When we reached the park,we were attracted by the beautiful flowers,trees and lakes.
  We were happy at that time.In order to have picnic,we wanted to find a place to sit. finally ,we found a good place.After the picnic,we slept on the ground.We stayed there for a day,we were pleased with the trip.
  A pleasant trip英语作文3:
  Hello, everyone! I’m Zhou Kexin. Today I am so glad to share my trip to Changzhou Spring City with you. It was a very pleasant trip for me.
  This Nation’s Day, I went to Changzhou Spring City with my parents. It’s the first time for me to go there. I was looking forward to it for a long time. My dream was coming true. After one and a half hour’s drive, we arrived. We saw a lot of old buildings.
  They are very special. The most interesting place was the zoo inside. There are many animals, such as, tigers, elephants, zebras and monkeys.
  Monkeys are my favorite animals.They are our good friends. Later I went to the Children 's playground, it’s children’s world. I played happily with my parents. Finally, we watched 4D movies, It was very exciting。
  How times flies! It’s time to go home. I had to say good-bye to everything here.
  This was a pleasant trip for me.
  My speech is over. Thank you!
  大家好!我是周可心。今天我很高兴与大家分享我的常州之旅。这对我来说是一次非常愉快的旅行。
  这个国家的一天,我和我的父母一起去了常州市。这是我第一次去那里。我期待着它很长一段时间。我的梦想成真。经过一个半小时的车程,我们到达了。我们看到了很多旧的建筑物。
  他们非常特殊。最有趣的地方是动物园里面。那里有许多动物,例如,老虎,大象,斑马和猴子。
  猴子是我最喜欢的动物,它们是我们的好朋友。后来我去了儿童乐园,这是孩子们的世界。我和我的父母玩得很开心。最后,我们观看了4D电影,这是非常令人兴奋的。
  时光飞逝!是回家的时候了。我不得不对这里的一切说再见。
  这对我来说是一次愉快的旅行。
  我的演讲结束了。谢谢你!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.