查看: 39|回复: 0

小学四年级期末英语作文 My Favorite Animal

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:55:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Last year, my father bought a lovely pet for me. She has four white paws and a white and yellow tail. She has two small ears, two green eyes and eight whiskers on her face. Her name is Sally and she is one year old.
  Do you know what it is? A cat? Yes, it is a cat. She has very short fur and she is quite small. She weighs about 2 kilograms. She is usually very friendly and quiet. We never frighten her or pull her tail or ears. She likes walking around me and playing with me.
  If she is hungry, she will miaow. Usually, she eats food from a tin, but her favorite food is fish. She likes juice if it is not too cold. She likes to chase and catch mice and sometimes she plays with butterflies. Sally often plays with balls and pieces of string. She does not like dogs and she hates the rain. She likes sitting on the sofa and watching TV.
  She sleeps anywhere! She sleeps on any table, on any chair, or in any basket. She sleeps on top of the piano, on top of the fridge or TV. She sleeps on the window ledge, in the open drawer, in the empty shoe, on the grass, between the flowers, under the tree, on anybody’s lap, in a cardboard box, in the cupboard, or on my dress. Sally doesn’t care! She sleeps anywhere. She likes sleeping on my lap best.
  I feed Sally every day and give her clean water. Sometimes I brush her fur and she enjoys it very much.
  Sally is a very good friend, but she is quite lazy! She never worries because we take good care of her. She is always a happy cat.
  This is my favorite animal---Sally!
  去年,我的父亲给我买了一个可爱的宠物。她有四个白色的爪子和白色和黄色的尾巴。她有两个小耳朵,两个绿色的眼睛和八脸上胡须。她的名字叫莎莉,她是一岁。
  你知道它是什么吗?一只猫?是的,它是一只猫。她有很短的毛,她是非常小的。她重约2公斤。她通常很友好和安静。我们从不吓唬她或拉她的尾巴和耳朵。她喜欢散步我,玩我。
  如果她饿了,她会猫叫。通常,她吃罐头中的食物,但她最喜欢的食物是鱼。她喜欢果汁如果天气不是太冷。她喜欢追逐和捕捉老鼠,有时她玩蝴蝶。莎莉经常玩球和字符串。她不喜欢狗,她讨厌下雨。她喜欢坐在沙发上,看电视。
  她睡在任何地方!她睡在任何表,在椅子上,或在任何篮子里。她睡的钢琴,在冰箱或电视。她睡在窗台上,打开抽屉,在空的鞋,在草地上,在花朵之间,在树下,在任何人的腿上,在一个纸板盒,在柜子里,或在我的衣服上。莎莉不在乎!她睡在任何地方。她喜欢睡在我的膝上最好。
  我每天都给莎莉,给她干净的水。有时我刷她的皮毛,她非常喜欢它。
  莎莉是一个很好的朋友,但她很懒惰!她从不烦恼,因为我们好好照顾她。她总是一个快乐的猫。
  这是我最喜欢的动物&&莎莉!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.