查看: 18|回复: 0

小学四年级关于读书的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:55:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我爱读书,书是一扇明净的小窗,打开它,能读到别人的快乐和忧伤。我非常喜欢读书,我是一个小书迷。
  I love reading, the book is a bright window, opened it, to be able to read other people's happiness and sorrow. I like reading very much, I was a little bookworm.
  大约八岁的时候,我从同学家借了一本书,书名叫《三国演义》,回到家已经八点多了,我躺在床上,开始看了,我刚刚看到曹操大战关羽的时候,妈妈来了,她一把把被子掀开,说:"这书从哪里来的?"我说:"这本《三国演议》是我从同学家借的。"到了晚上,我把书拿到被窝里,续续看曹操拿剑大战关羽,又被妈妈发现,妈妈拿起书,好像要给我烧了。我赶快怏求妈妈,别给我烧,我下次不再在被窝里看书了。我捧起心爱的书,仿佛是久别重逢的挚友,我像骑一匹无缰的骏马,在书中悲欢离合的大千世界遨游,尽情挥洒自己的爱和恨。
  When I was about eight years old, I borrowed a book from the home to the students, the book named "the romance of the Three Kingdoms", home has more than eight points, I lay in bed, looked at the time, I just saw the war Cao Cao Guan Yu, the mother, she put a quilt, said: "this book comes from where? "I said:" this is my speech on "Three Kingdoms" from home to the students borrowed. "In the evening, I took the book to the nest, continued to see Cao Cao sword fights Guan Yu, and mother was found, the mother picked up the book, as if to give me to burn. I hurried back to mom, don't make me, next time I don't read in bed. I won the favorite book, it is long time friend, I like riding a horse without reins of the horse, the vicissitudes of life in the book of the world travel, enjoy their love and hate.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.