查看: 47|回复: 0

四年级期末英语作文预测 my mother

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:55:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  参考范文:
  We need love. We also need to love. The person I love most is my mother. The person I love most is my mother. My mother is 41 years old. She is of medium build with long black hair. Shi is quiet. She is a history teacher in a middle school. She likes dancing. She can cook delicious food.
  She did a lot for me when I was a child. She bought whatever I needed for my study, even though she didn’t have much money. She sent me from piano lessons to dancing lessons at the weekend. She cooked delicious and healthy food for me.
  When I grow up, I will do what I can to make my mother happy. I will find a good job after I graduate from college. I’ll save money and buy beautiful clothes that make her look still young. I’ll take her to wonderful sights around China. Most importantly, I will stay with her when I have free time. That’s what she wants most, I think.
  参考译文:
  我们需要爱。我们也需要爱。我最爱的人是我的母亲。我最爱的人是我的母亲。我母亲是41岁。她是中等身材,长长的黑发。施正荣是安静的。她是一个中学历史老师。她喜欢跳舞。她可以烹饪美味的食物。
  她为我做了很多当我还是个孩子。她买了什么我需要为我的研究中,虽然她没有很多钱。她送我上钢琴课,舞蹈课在周末。她给我煮美味和健康的食物。
  当我长大时,我将尽我所能让我的母亲快乐。我将在我大学毕业后找到一份好工作。我要省钱买漂亮的衣服,让她看起来还年轻。我将带她去美妙的景象在中国。最重要的是,我要陪着她,当我有空闲时间。这就是她想要的,我想。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.