查看: 58|回复: 0

四年级关于元宵节英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  元宵节英语作文_第1篇:
  Looking forward to, look forward to, look forward to the stars, looking forward to the moon, the annual Lantern Festival, eventually came in the evening, the family after dinner, I took mother and father's hand, clamouring for mom and dad took me out to see lanterns.
  Came to the pedestrian street, here was the lantern ocean, looked up and there are lifelike monkey lamp, small and exquisite rabbit lamp, looks very fierce tiger lamp... It is vivid, very spectacular.
  Suddenly, I don't know what's wrong, your feet do not seem to work, follow the crowd, we are living have to squeeze into the pipeline. On the second floor, we saw a group of people around together excitedly, as if in riddles, and riddles but my specialty skills, why not let me show my bad? I took mom dad's hand and squeezed into the crowd, also immersed in the happiness of riddles.
  I'm taking it from the above a, title is: once a heart can be lasting. (guess a word) ha ha, guess the riddle is my specialty talents. I think "a" and "denier" may be a word, read it carefully, and saw the word "heart", think "heart" can be written as "忄" ah, so, the answer to this question I want to come out, this word is "constant" word, with perseverance can last. Sure enough that I expected, so the answer is "constant".
  Time is the past, like is playing much, look at the time, god, at nine o 'clock, we reluctantly left, however, through our efforts, and won many prizes!
  Looked up at the sky, the moon is so bright, it seems smile to us, and together we revel in the joy of the holiday.
  盼啊,盼啊,盼星星,盼月亮,终于盼来了一年一度的元宵节,晚上,全家吃完晚饭,我便拉着爸爸妈妈的手,嚷着要爸爸妈妈带我出去看花灯。
  来到步行街,这儿简直成了灯笼的海洋,抬头一看,有活灵活现的猴灯,小巧玲珑的兔灯,看起来无比凶猛的虎灯……简直是栩栩如生,无比壮观。
  忽然,我不知怎么了,自己的脚似乎不听使唤,跟着人群,我们被活生生得挤进了步步高。上了二楼,我们看见一群人兴奋地围在一块儿,仿佛在猜谜语,猜谜语可是我的拿手绝活,为什么不让我显现我的厉害呢?我拉着妈妈爸爸的手,挤进了人群中,也沉浸在猜谜语的快乐中。
  我从上面取下一支,题目是:一旦有心便能持久。(猜一个字)哈哈,猜字谜可更是我的拿手绝活。我想一和旦或许可以组成一个字,仔细阅读一番,看见心字的时候,想心可以写成忄啊,所以,这题的答案我便想出来了,这个字就是恒字,有了恒心便可以持久。果然不出我的所料,答案果然是恒字。
  时间流水般的过去了,正玩儿的起劲的时候,看看时间,天呐,九点啦,我们依依不舍的离开了,不过,经过我们的努力,还是赢了不少奖品呢!
  抬头看着天上,月亮好亮啊,它仿佛在向我们微笑,和我们一起陶醉在节日的欢乐中。
  元宵节英语作文_第2篇:
  Today is the fifteenth day of the Lantern Festival, according to Chinese tradition, the family to get together and eat dumplings, our family is no exception.
  Mother and grandmother in the kitchen busy along while, finally, steaming relish and tangyuan end on the table, white rice balls wrapped in the white sugar,, hawthorn fruit, peanut, eat in the mouth sweet, sour, sweet, contains our family in the New Year, happy HeHeMeiMei, best wishes.
  After dinner, our family went to the street, I saw on the street is full of people on both sides and a variety of lanterns. Is a symbol of the geely festive lantern, there are all kinds of bright palace lantern, star light, circular lamp, firecrackers light... There are many shops, unit designed for their lights, keyboard switch, switch has a mobile phone, including the shape of bank card! So many beautiful lamp, see me dazzling. But I like our school or by making lanterns. It is made up of rows cute piggy lanterns, background is the teaching building of our school. Every pig's stomach, the small lights, they kept spinning, and at the same time also sent a beautiful voice, as if in said to us: "the pig happiness, study progress!"
  On the way home, we saw a round moon, slowly grow up in the east, the bright moonlight, according to upon the earth with us. Mother said: "today, the moon, the earth, all in the same line, without any shade, also special it." We are enveloped in the moonlight, carrying lanterns, my little cat briskly back to the home.
  Out of the window from time to time there are fireworks, firecrackers ring, our laughter through the unforgettable Lantern Festival.
  今天是正月十五也是元宵节,按中国的传统习惯,一家人要聚在一起,吃汤圆,我们全家也不例外。
  妈妈和奶奶在厨房里忙活了半天,终于,热气腾腾的津津乐道和汤圆端上了餐桌,白白的汤圆里包着白糖、、山楂、花生,吃在嘴里甜甜的、酸酸的、香香的,包含了我们全家在新的一年里,和和美美、快快乐乐的美好祝愿。
  吃完晚饭后,我们一家人来到大街上,只见马路上到处都是人群和两旁各式各样的灯笼。有象征着吉利喜庆的大灯笼、有各色鲜艳的宫灯、八角灯、圆灯、鞭炮灯……还有许多商店、单位为自己做宣传而设计的彩灯,有电子琴开关的、有手机开关的,还有银行卡形状的呢!这么多漂亮的灯,看得我眼花缭乱。可我最喜欢的还是我们学校所制作的灯笼。那是由几排可爱的小猪组成的灯笼,背景是我们学校的教学楼。每个小猪的肚子里,都装上了小彩灯,它们不停地旋转着,同时还发出了优美的声音,好像在对我们说:鼠年快乐,学习进步呢!
  在回家的路上,我们看见一轮圆圆的月亮,从东面缓缓地长起来了,皎洁的月光,归照在大地和我们的身上。妈妈说:今天的、月亮、地球都在同一条线上,没有任何的遮挡,也特别的这。我们在月光的笼罩下,拎着我的小猫咪灯笼,轻快地回到了家。
  窗外不时有烟花、鞭炮响过,我们欢声笑语地度过了这个难忘的元宵节。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.