查看: 20|回复: 0

四年级英语作文:Rabbits

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  范文一:
  One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me. I’m very happy.
  From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat boby. They’re marvellous.
  Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. I asked my mother: Where are they?  My mother told me that She didn’t know. At last, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy again.
  I love my little rabbits, and they love me. They are my good friends forever.
  译文:
  有一天,我妈妈给我买了两个小兔子。我很高兴。
  从此,两个小兔子成了我的好朋友。他们有两个小耳朵,红眼睛,白和胖波比。他们是不可思议的。
  每天,他们互相玩愉快。有一天,我找不到他们。我问我妈妈:他们在哪里?我的母亲告诉我,她不知道。最后,我发现他们在草地上。他们很脏。我很生气,但是当我看着他们可爱的面孔,我很高兴。
  我爱我的小兔子,他们爱我。他们永远是我的好朋友。
  范文二:
  The rabbit is almost entirely herbivores. Very much like to eat carrots, potatoes, radish leaves and other vegetables,As well as dandelion, plantain, etc..
  Rabbit and other animals, if it is not drinking water will be dead. However, due to previous feeding contain large The volume of water, vegetables, weeds, these foods will affect gastrointestinal health, resulting in diarrhea, wet Rabbit cages so sick easily, and this is the reason rabbit should not drink water, if dry artificial diet mainly of food,Certainly the one you need a drink.
  译文:
  兔子几乎完全是食草动物。非常喜欢吃胡萝卜、土豆、萝卜叶等蔬菜、蒲公英、车前草等. .
  兔子和其他动物,如果没有水会死。然而,由于以前喂食含有大体积的水,蔬菜、杂草,这些食物会影响肠胃的健康,导致腹泻、湿兔子笼子那么容易生病,这是兔子的原因不应该喝水,如果人工干燥的饮食主要的食物,当然你需要喝一杯。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.