查看: 31|回复: 0

四年级关于交通的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Traffic "civilization" these four words in our heart is so small, but if you do not take the consequence is very serious! In our one not careful, the life may be under threat. Life is precious, only one time.
  Pedestrian crossing morning, we go to school every day, around the eyes will always staring at the vehicle, to avoid the traffic lights and avoided around the vehicle. Dad and mom to take us to go to school in the morning, also want to remind them to "red line and green line" don't be in order to save time and running a red light, this is a bad behavior. May also be involved in a car accident. People make cars, release a tender feeling, make a order; Car to let a person to make a safe, make a understanding. In this world, only people with cars self-effacing each other, as far as possible to avoid the occurrence of traffic accidents, reduce the number of deaths, cherish precious life.
  Said last Sunday, my mother and I are walking on the zebra crossing, just then, a motorcycle passed when we inadvertently. My mother and I frightened, around the line of people have also accused the driving lad, says he will bump into people's doing that. The young man not only don't listen, still pursed mouth, laughter whisper: "to you? This is my own is that meddling!"
  After a while, my mother and I found a group of people gathered in the street. When I got into a see just know, just the car bumps into our lad aunt hit a riding a bicycle. The aunt a little injury, listen to what others say, just fly out after the aunt hit a few meters!
  The young man on the side, constantly accused him of someone, he blushes for, let others scold him.
   文明交通  这四个字在我们心中是多么渺小,可是如果你不重视,后果也是极其严重的!在我们的一不留神下,生命可能会受到威胁!生命是宝贵的,只有一次。
  我们每一天上学,早上过斑马线,眼睛要时时刻刻盯着周围有没有车辆,不要只顾看红绿灯而不看周围车辆。爸爸妈妈早上送我们去上学,也要提醒他们要  红灯行,绿灯行  别为了节省时间而乱闯红灯,这可是一种不良行为。可能还会发生车祸。人让车,让出一片温情,让出一片秩序;车让人,让出一片安全,让出一片理解。在这个世界上,只有人与车互相谦让,才能尽可能地避免交通事故的发生,减少死亡的人数,珍爱宝贵的生命。
  就说上个星期天吧,我和妈妈正在斑马线上行走,说时迟那时快,一辆摩托车在我们在不经意间擦肩而过。我和妈妈吓住了,周围的行人们也纷纷指责那个开车的小伙子,说他这样做会撞到人的。那位小伙子不但不听,还撅着嘴,笑声嘀咕:  要你们管 ? 这是我自己的是,多管闲事!
  过了一会儿,我和妈妈在街头发现围着一群人。当我凑进去一看才知道,刚刚那位开车不小心撞到我们的小伙子撞到了一位骑着自行车的阿姨。那位阿姨受了一点伤,听别人说,刚才那位阿姨撞后飞出去几米!
  那位小伙子在一旁,不停地有人在旁指责他,他羞红了脸,任凭别人责骂他。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.