查看: 25|回复: 0

五年级英语作文my holiday

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  本文目录
  1. 五年级英语作文my holiday一:2. 五年级英语作文my holiday二:3. 五年级英语作文my holiday三:4. 五年级英语作文my holiday四:5. 五年级英语作文my holiday五:
  下面小编为大家带来五年级英语作文my holiday,欢迎大家学习!
  五年级英语作文my holiday一:
  During this holiday,I went to some famous palaces to have a goodview.The Yandang Mountain in Wenzhou leaved me a very deep impression,especially the steep mountain.In my point of view,it is turely a wonder of nature. And,I had seen the film《Harry Potter》,it’s a good film,but the pity was Black’s death.The most exciting thing is that I learned golf.Now,I go to the club every week,as a good player! The rest time of the half holiday I did a lot preparation to pass the grade 10 of violin.I have had a substantial holiday!
  五年级英语作文my holiday二:
  In my holiday I don’t go to school.I get up at 7:00,I wash my face and brush my teeth。Then I have breakfast with my family. After I clean my bedroom.Then I do my home work. In the afternoon I often help my mother do some housework.Then I play with my friend. In the evening I often play computer.Then I go to bed.
  五年级英语作文my holiday三:
  In the morning ,I have breakfast first. then I do my homework.After that. I havelunch.In the afternoon,I go to fishing with my father.We have a good time! We go home at about five p.m.My mother make alot of nice food for us.At seven o’clock,we watch TV together.At eight o’clock,I go to sleep. I have good and tired hoilday.How about you?
  五年级英语作文my holiday四:
  Last year,I had a good holiday in Dalian,I went to the summer camp with my brother.It was such a wonderf journey.I played the water with my brother.And in the afternoon,we had lunch on the grass.Our food was made in the fast food restaurant.It was so delicious that my brother and I all liked it.And in the evening,I finished my homework,then I helped my brother study the English grammar.Then we went to bed . What a beautiful day!But we couldn’t stay there for a long time.So I decided that I must study hard and then go into the universities in Dalian.
  五年级英语作文my holiday五:
  I like the holidy so much. I look forward to holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city. I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling aound the only answer. I hope that one day I could meet different people and vist different places of interest. I wish I could have two long holidays in a year, what about you?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.